THREE

Flicking through the small file Owen had given me if you can even call a few thin pieces of paper a file, I now knew a few basic things about myself "okay so I'm

Flicking through the small file Owen had given me if you can even call a few thin pieces of paper a file, I now knew a few basic things about myself "okay so I'm... 23, my birthday is May 10th that makes me a.." I trailed off struggling to figure out of my star sign but I was drawing a blank.

"Taurus" Owen chimed in as I glanced at him in shock "Ex-girlfriend was obsessed with star signs and what not" he explained seeing my look as I nodded at him "I'm 5 foot 4" Owen scoffed a laugh "shorty" giving him a glare I gestured back to the paper with a pout "I'm not short... I'm just compact... and ridiculously adorable". 

I noticed Owen grinning at me from the corner of my eye; it was strange how comfortable I feel with him but he was the only person I had right now and I didn't want to mess that up by being a bitch but it still doesn't explain how he knows me and why he won't tell me how he knows things about me.

"I'm O Negative and I have a lot of injuries right now..." I mumbled annoyed that there was nothing else on the paper about me, I'm literally a blank canvas right now and it was becoming difficult to think about.

"No family, no address, no nothing" I exhaled as tears welled up in my eyes, I felt out of place and alone although I had Owen to lean on it wasn't the same as having a real family. Reading the handwritten notes that Dr. Gonzalez wrote made me frown:

"Miss. Ortiz showed signs of confusion but passed memory retention tests".

"Fine motor skills were exceptional when tested"

"The Cranial nerve exam was passed with typical results".

"Miss. Ortiz spoke briefly in Spanish, which is not her 1st language, she showed recollection of previously mastered skills although this is unknown for all acquired skills and/or hobbies".

Before I could say anything my mouth dropped in shock seeing the mansion we were speeding up to "you live here?" I questioned Owen as he glanced at me shaking his head "No, we live here" he answered pressing a button and driving down a ramp into a garage.