SIXTEEN

Pressing the button to link my comms with the team, I used the city CCTV system to follow our old teammate through the streets of London as he was being escorted by the police "He's here Shaw, and he's wired" I inform the leader of our plan

Waiting for his confirmation, I eye the screen as I switch from the outside CCTV to the one that was inside the building just as Oakes walked in looking guilty, I knew that Shaw wouldn't out him before playing cat and mouse that wasn't his style.

But I also knew how both Deckard and Owen felt about being betrayed.

"Is everything going smoothly?" I heard Vegh's accented voice ring in my ear as I watched the two men on my screen talk calmly, almost as if nothing was wrong.

"Not sure, they're just talking," I answered, not knowing what was being said, for some reason, this system didn't have audio so they could be talking about anything from the weather to tea and crumpets but from the small twitch of Owen's hand I knew better.

Hearing Klaus' annoyed words at my lack of intel I let out a huff "Hey Klaus, how about you let people with more than one brain cell worry about the adult stuff and go back to learning your ABC's" I mocked hearing various laughs from my earpiece.

My jaw ticked as I glanced at my surroundings, I was sat in my car waiting for the signal from Owen as my laptop was resting on the steering wheel and my hands were itching to do something.

That was the joys of being an adrenaline junkie I was always either racing or hacking, my hands didn't know what to do with themselves when I wasn't doing those things.

Beeping noises filled the car as my screen popped up with messages, my fingers worked against the keyboards as I switched to another camera "Shit, Owen they're coming in. You need to get out of there now!" I exclaimed, wanting to help but knowing I had to wait for his signal.

Turning up the police scanner radio I had linked to my laptop I smiled as a call went out about alarms at the Interpol headquarters, the others were already doing their part of the plan, my role was watching out for Owen and making sure everything runs smoothly.