SEVENTEEN

Gisele gazed at the screen after Tej had managed to get his computer system back, her stomach felt like someone had punched her when she comes across a familiar brunette that she didn't realize was the same Rosalie that she had known

"She's younger than I thought" She mused feeling Han standing by her side as he munched on a pack of chips looking towards the same picture that she was, only his face held amusement instead of the hidden guilt that was feeling.

The Korean snorted as he nodded. "Yeah, I made that same mistake once" his eyes shifted over to where Letty and Dom were stood "almost got my ass kicked for it too" he laughed as if he remembered something.

Gisele stood silently as she studied the image before Han placed a gentle hand on her shoulder "You okay?" he asked as the others began to make their way over to forge a new game plan on stopping Shaw and getting Rosalie back.

"I'm sorry," The tall Israeli woman said softly, glancing towards Dom and Letty as they looked back at her, confused. "If I had known it was her, I would have told you sooner," everyone began to glance at each other.

"What are you talkin' about?" Letty questioned raising an eyebrow at the other woman still not over everything that went down with Braga, she was after all his right-hand woman.

"I was the one who recruited Rosalie, I saw how good she was and convinced Braga to give her a shot" the room went silent as tensions began to rise "I was also the one who found her on the side of the road after Fenix."

Letty's eye twitched, and it looked like she was trying to restrain herself "what did you do?" everyone visibly gulped from the low tone that came from Letty and knew mama bear was about to rear her ugly head.

The Latina was evidently pissed at this new information, and Gisele obviously wasn't told that it was, in fact, Brian who dangled Rosalie like bait, and that's the reason Gisele had recruited Rosalie.

"When I realized she was alive, I drove her to the closest clínica, and they took her in" Gisele explained as she remembered the sounds of Rosalie's pained screams as she dragged her into the clínica yelling for someone to help the young girl "I went back to find her, but she was already gone."