TWENTY THREE

"Okay, Toretto. Here's your girl...And your happy ending" Owen hissed as he turned the turret of the gun toward the other side of the bridge, the car that was hanging onto us now acted as an anchor, and I knew this would end badly.

"Stop!" I screamed, trying to fight Owen for control of the turret until he pushed me aside, growling. I quickly moved to open the hatch, knowing I had to get Letty inside before it's too late.

Pulling myself up to look out of the hatch, I reached out for the older woman who was gripping on tightly to the tank "Letty!" I shouted to her desperately before Owen roughly tugged me back inside the tank.

Suddenly the tank was airborne, and I was tucked underneath Owen's arms protectively as I let out a scream of panic, not again, I couldn't do this again. I cried out when the top of the tank hit the ground with a terrifying sound, I was too afraid to move, too scared to push my way out of Owen's arms.

My eyes were clenched tightly, did I dare check to see if Owen and Jah we're still breathing as I was. Was Letty as lucky as me? Was she safe or...

Next time my eyes opened my eyes, I was out of the tank and in a solid concrete room, was this prison? Did we get caught?

I groaned after seeing the Samoan Captain America walking into the room, and I held my breath, I wasn't so cocky anymore without Owen. I felt out of place, I had no idea which was up right now.

I grunted as I stood up, but he just held up a gloved hand calmly. "I'm not here for intimidation tactics," my eyes moved around the room quickly, trying to find out if this was some kind of ploy "Here."

Glancing at the file he was offering me, I carefully took it from his hand as he gave me a neutral expression, I've seen this man put a teammate of mine through a table before, but he seemed sort of mild right now.

Sitting back down on the cot I had been laying on, I opened the folder to see two pictures of me clipped onto a paper, one was a newer picture, but the smaller one looked like a yearbook picture of sorts.

Pulling the smaller picture from the folder, I held it as my eyes scanned the paper underneath it. "Rosalie Amelia Tor-" my breath hitched as I gazed up at the man who just nodded at me, "Rosalie Toretto."

After reading more of the file, I became dizzy, a headache had set it, and it wasn't until reading the names of my 'family' that the realization hit me.

The more I read the deep panic set in "No, this isn't right," I say pushing the folder in Hobbs' chest as I walk out of the room "That's-" I hiccup pointing at the DSS Agent who only trailed into the next room behind me.

Dom and Letty quickly jump up, seeing my distress, but I move away from them. "I am not your sister," I hiss as my lungs began to restrict my breathing. "That's wrong! You're wrong!" I shout as the others watch me with pained expressions.