◇A normal Day...or is it?◇

Z:*was looking at her Quotev profile for the first time in days* time to look at book *scrolls down while drinking ice tea**see's the reads**spits out drink*what the-! Holy daugther of irene,mother of Apollo and son of jesus! Am I dreaming?*pinch*ouch! Okay not dreaming! Not dreaming!

《《《《《《《《💜》》》》》》》》

Z: 

Sooooo, i just reached over 8,000 reads on quotev and have no idea what to do,so i decided to let YOU guys help me, well you wattpaders and quotev users,you guys are going to help me pick a special that I will be posting here and on quotev,though i am going to post it first on my tumbler account so yeah watch out for that, and sorry if I'm going to act like all the other authors that saw all their reads and readers and are like "thank you guys so much!" And "never could of done it without you!" And all that crap, its just that i don't know how to thank you them,and of course you guts too watpaders i mean look at this!

That's the most reads i got on wattpad ever since i joined a few years back! So anyways, Just comment down below or message me a suggestion! And sorry for the click bait i had to because i know that some of you wont click it unless its an actual chapter, anyways that all my radical readers! 

Oh yeah and here's some proof that i did reach over 8,000 reads

And that's all my readers

Sincerely,Me