Chapter 4

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Yess! He said yes!" I was shouting it all over the house.

"I can't believe that he said yes to tutoring me tonight! Okay, Hope calm down. It's not like it's a date or anything." I think to myself.

*Brent's House*

"Okay, so x-y=67....

"He looks so cute when he's talking about math. Wait, what am I talking about? He probably has a girlfriend. " i thought to myself.

" Do you have a girlfriend?" I blurted out.

He laughs. "Um, no i dont. Why?" He starts to lean in towards me.

"Uh, nothing. I was just wondering." I reply.

" Okay. But I like you, Hope. You seem chill. :) " he leans in farther.

I feel myself blush. " Awe. Thanks Brent. I like you too."

He leans in even more so that now we are nose to nose.

" Have you ever kissed anyone, Hope?" He asks me.

" No." I reply, feeling embarassed.

" do you want to?" I feel myself turn to mush now.

"Yeah." I reply.

He leans in a little bit more and kisses me. Then again. He smiles at me and says " Follow me." And so i do.

We walk down a long hallway and into a bedroom. He sits on the bed and I join him.

*THE NEXT MORNING*

I wake up in bed. I look around the room. But it isn't my room! I look to my right and I see Brent. I pray to god hoping that what i thought happened didn't happen. I look underneath the sheets to see that I am naked.

"Oh shit! Did I have sex last night? " i ask myself. " im only 14! My mother is going to kill me! "

I get dressed and quietly leave the house.

"Oh god! Oh god! I have to get a pregnancy test!" I walk to the pharmacy and buy a pregnancy test. I race home and go into the bathroom. I do the test and I drop the stick.

I gulp. A plus sign... I'm pregnant.