Chapter 16

Hopes P.O.V

I wake up in Jakes chest. Oh yeah, Jake, Jade and Luke all stayed the night last night. It was wild. Everything was starting to come back to me. We went to the park for a while, then came home and played Truth or Dare. I look at the clock, 10:00am. I go downstairs and stop at the bottom stair to see Luke and Jade awake and talking.

Luke: Good Morning.

Jade: Morning Mr.Luke Hemmings.

Luke: Do you think Hope or Jake remember what happened last night?

Jade: I have no idea. I mean Hope has a really good memory.

I stop listening for a second and try to remember what happened last night. We were playing truth or dare and I dared Luke to kiss Jade! Now I remember....I go back to listening.

Luke: Well, I defenitly do.

Jade: me too. Did anyone ever tell you that your accent is super adorable?

Jade giggled. I rolled my eyes. She always giggles when she's nervous.

Luke: Yes. But nobody special told me.

I saw Luke grab Jades hand and then scoot towards her.

Jade: I have always had a huge crush on you. I mean your super cute and nice and funny.

Jade giggled again. Then I did. It was so cute!

Luke: I didn't really know you until yesterday but I feel like I've known you for forever.

I then see Jade and Luke scoot in towards each other and then they kiss! I run upstairs then back up the stairs and then walk into the kitchen. I clear my throat on my way.

That makes them jump and look at me.

"Good Morning lovebirds." I grab a cup of coffee and drink it.

They had now unseperated their hands and were now standing.

"We are not lovebirds." Jade scoffed and walked past me.

"Mkay. Whatever you say." I giggle. " but next time you guys feel like kissing, you might want to make it so nobody sees you do it." I winked at them and walked up the stairs and into my room. I closed the door behind me and walked towards my bed. I set down my coffee and lay down. I looked at Jake. He is so cute when he's sleeping. I go to kiss his cheek when I feel a hand pick me up and throw me on top of Jake.

" Morning beautiful. " Jake smiles and I kiss him.

" good Morning." I smile and then just lay there for a minute. " So I think Luke and Jade are together." I tell Jake.

He laughs. "Luke doesn't date." He said while laughing. He then looked at me and stopped laughing. I had my serious face on. "Oh my god, your serious." Jake says.

"Yep. I caught them holding hands and kissing in the living room, like 10 minutes ago."

I get up and head into the bathroom. I start to put my hair into a ponytail when I hear Jake say something. "So do you think we should confront them about it?" He asks me.

"I don't know. I mean you can If you want to." I shouted into the other room and then I started to apply some makeup. When I'm all finished, I go back into my room and notice that Jake isn't in my bed anymore. "He must have gone downstairs." I thought. I get changed, grab my phone and headed downstairs. When I got into the living room I saw Jake, Luke and Jade all sitting on the couch talking. I went up to Jake and sat on his lap.

"What's going on?" I asked them.

"Oh, we were just talking about what we should do today." Jake told me.

"Oh yeah and me and Jade are now dating." Luke told me, smiling.

"Awe! Yay!" I said. "Oh my gosh, we should go to the carnival."

Everyone agreed with me and we left.