Chapter 18

Hope's P.O.V

I wake up and I look at Jade. She's still asleep, of course. She's laying in the middle of the floor, I actually made it to my bed. I look at my phone, it's 10am. I put on a blue crop top and white booty shorts. I went into the bathroom applied some makeup and put my hair into a messy bun. I clipped a blue bow into my hair, just cause I felt like it.

I went downstairs and ate a bowl of cereal. I looked at my phone. 1 message from Jake❤️.

Babe-

I was wondering if you and Jade wanted to come hang at my place, today? Maybe even swim in the pool?

-Jake

I texted him back "sure" and went upstairs. I woke Jade up and picked out her outfit. She went into the bathroom and got changed. When she came out she had a purple croptop with geek written across the front , blue booty shorts and her hair In a ponytail with a purple bow. She had a little bit of makeup on and her brand new Jordan's.

She grabbed her phone, ran downstairs and I got her a bowl of cereal.

"Well, you sure are happy today." I said.

"Well, duh. I have the best boyfriend ever, it's summer and uh, I'm just happy." She said smiling then took a bit of her cereal.

" well, okay then." I giggled and put my converse on. When she finished, I put the bowl into the sink, locked the door and we headed to Jake's. When we got there, i knocked on the door and Luke answered it. He was in his boxers. Me and Jade laughed our asses off and Luke just stared at us until he realized what he had missed while getting dressed. We went into the house, jade laid on the couch with Luke and I went up to Jake's room. When I got up to his room, he wasn't there.

"Luke!" I shouted while going down the stairs.

"What?" he shouted back.

where's Jake?" i said in a whiny voice.

"He's out by the pool." Luke pointed to the pool.

I walked over to the screen door and opened it. I jumped onto Jake's back and suprised him.

"Hello." Jake said as i jumped off his back.

"Heyy." i kissed him and put my arms around his neck.

"What do you wanna do today?" He asked me.

"umh.. We should go shopping." i giggled and then kissed Jake again. "I'm just joking. lets do something that you GUYS want to do."

"I'll go ask Luke what he wants to do." Jake went inside and about 2 minutes later came back out laughing.

"whats so funny?" I asked.

"When i asked him what he wanted to do today, he said he wanted to make out with Jade all day." He said in between laughs.

I giggled a little bit and then went inside, Jake followed. I walked up to Luke and Jade.

"So.. Luke, what do you want to do today?" i asked him.

"Ma-" i stopped him mid-word.

"Besides that." i giggled a little.

"Okay then lets go to the mall, i guess. I need a new snapback anyways." Luke said. He went upstairs to get dressed and then came back down 5 minutes later. We all hopped into Jake's car and drove to the mall.

Luke's P.O.V.

We got into the car and started driving to the mall. When we got there, Jake and Hope went one way and i went with Jade to a store called Spencer's. It was pretty cool. We left the store and walked around. We went to the food court and sat down.

"Jade?" I asked her.

"Yeah, luke?" She asked.

"I love you." I told her.

"I love you too." She said then kissed me on the cheek. We got up from our table, intertwined fingers and decided to get some Ice Cream.

"Seriously? Ice Cream? At 11:00am?" Jade gave me a smart-ass look.

"Yes. It'll be a tradition." I smiled at her and kissed her on the lips. We got up to the counter and ordered our ice cream.

"Uh, 1 Cookies & cream please." I told the guy then looked at Jade.

"Umh, the same thing he's getting. Its my favorite." She blushed and I got my ice cream from the guy. I payed and we headed to go find Hope and Jake.

Hope's P.O.V

Me and Jake walked into Hot Topic and I absolutely fell in love with the Black Veil Brides shirt they had. It was amazing!! I looked at Jake, who winked at me and I went to go look at the accessories. While I was looking at a really cool necklace my phone went off.

H- hope, J- Jade

H- hello?

J- hey. Where are you guys?

H- hot topic.

J- me and Luke will be there in a sec. Bye!

Jade hung up on me and i continued looking at the necklace.

Jade's P.O.V

I hung up the phone and me and Luke started walking towards Hot Topic when we got there, i saw Hope and I rushed over to her.

"Hey." I said.

" hey. What do you think of this?" Hope asked me while holding up a cute heart necklace.

"Its so cutee. You should totally get it." I said and walked back over to where Luke was. He was holding a shirt that said Nirvana on it.

"Who's Nirvana?" I ask Luke.

"Your joking, right?" Luke laughed and looked at me. Then his face went all serious. "You've never heard of Nirvana?" His mouth literally dropped open.

"Um, no." I said. Luke then walked over to the cash register, bought the shirt and brought it back.

"For you, me lady." He bowed and handed me the bag.

I giggled and grabbed the bag. I kissed him on the cheek and we continued looking at shirts. I pointed at a 5 Seconds Of Summer shirt and laughed.

"I'm buying one of those." I grabbed one and bought it. It was $15. I almost fainted. I walked back over to Luke and gave him the shirt then we intertwined fingers. We walked over to Hope and Jake.

"Im getting snake bites." Hope said excitedly.

" And i'm paying for them. Kinda like an early birthday present." Jake smiled. While Hope was getting her piercings, i went over to some Doctor Who stuff. Hope loves Doctor Who. I decided to get a mini Tardis for her keychain and a Tardis dress for Hope for her birthday present. I bought it and when Hope came back from the back of the store we all decided to leave. We drove back to jake's house and Hope said bye to Jake and I said bye to Luke.. right after kissing him of course. Hope came over to my house and my parents weren't home, apparently. We went up to my room and went to bed.. It was only like, 2pm but we didn't care. We were so tired plus we had a huge party to attend to tomorrow..