Chapter 19

Hope's P.O.V

I wake up as fast as a lightning bolt. It's my 15th birthday! I rush down Jade's stairs and Look out her window. Her parents already left for work. I go back upstairs and check my phone. It's 7:00am. I look at my notifications... I have a Snapchat and a text message, i just ignore them for now. I plug in my phone to Jade's speakers and they blast "Title" by Meghan Trainor. I suddenly see Jade shoot up from her bed and she goes into the bathroom. A few minutes later Jade comes out from the bathroom.

"Good Morning!!" I say smiling my face off.

"Yeah, whatever." Jade says while falling back onto her bed.

"Get up!! We have to pick out each other's outfits!!" I say while dragging her out of bed.

"Fine." She sounds fully awake now.

Jade goes to her dresser and picks out an outfit and then i do the same thing. Jade goes into the bathroom and I stay in her room as we both change. I end up with black leggings and a blue crop top with Bitch written on it and Jade ends up with Blue booty shorts and a pink shirt with Fuck written on it. I giggle at our sense of style.

"Nice shirt." Jade says to me

"Right back at ya." I say and wink at her. We both laugh and I go into the bathroom to apply some makeup. Jade came back into the bathroom and started to brush my hair.

"So, i just talked to Luke and he said that him and Jake will be over here in a few minutes." She tells me.

"Okay. Today is going to be great!!" I giggle as Jade puts my hair into a ponytail. I brush Jade's hair and put her's into a messy bun. We go downstairs and Jade gets some cereal for us. The doorbell rings and I jump up to go get it. When I open the door Luke and Jake are standing there.

"Come on in." I said all butler like and then closed the door after they came in. I go back over to Jade and we eat our cereal.

~Jade's P.O.V~

Me and Hope finish eating our cereal and Luke comes up behind me.

"Hello, gorgeous." Luke said from behind me. He wraps his arms around my waist and rests his chin on my shoulder.

"Hi." I giggle and turn around so were now face to face. He picks me up and sets me up on the counter so I'm now a little taller than him.

"So, what's the plan for the party?" He asks me.

"Umh, well... Jake is going to take Hope out for like an hour later today and you and me are going to stay here and get everything set up." I told him.

"Okay. That sounds good. As long as i get to be with you, babe." I giggle and he kisses me. I jump off the counter and i start to walk up to my room. I get up to my room and i pick up the dirty clothes. I grab my phone and check it. No notifications. I head to my bedroom door when Luke walks in and closes the door behind him.

"What are you doing?" I ask him.

" I have a surprise for you." He smiles and hands me a ticket. I look at the ticket and it's for Nirvana. I look at Luke and he holds up the other ticket.

"You and me, tomorrow night are going to go see Nirvana live." Luke kisses me on the cheek and i hug him.

"Thank you!" I smile and let go of him. He takes out his phone and I take out mine. We set our phones right next to each other on my dresser and set a timer. I jump into Luke's arms and kiss him. We hear the camera's click and we look at the photo. It's perfect. I set it as my wallpaper and Luke posts it on Instagram and so do i. Within like 30 seconds my Instagram is blowing up and my snapchat. Me and Luke go back downstairs and join Jake and Hope on the couch.