Chapter 17

Hope's P.O.V

When we get to the carnival, we buy our tickets and go in. Some many rides, yummy foods and fun. Me and Jake intertwine our fingers and head to the rides. Jade and Luke stay back at the entrance and start walking somewhere else.

Jade's P.O.V

Hope and Jake walked to the rides. Me and Luke headed to miniature golf. We get our golf clubs and grab our golf balls. I don't know how to really, play golf so Luke came behind me and taught me. We played about 16 holes and then decided to quit. Luke won, of course. We intertwined fingers again and decided to go on some rides.

"We should go on the scrambler." I told Luke. "Please?" I gave him puppy dog eyes and pulled his arm towards the ride.

"Okay. Just for you." Luke kissed me and we walked to the ride.

In line, I put my long blonde/brown hair in a ponytail and me and Luke waited in line.

"Jade." Luke said.

"Yeah?" I asked him.

"Did anyone ever tell you that you are absolutely gorgeous?" He told me.

"Awe! Thanks Luke! You're cute too!!" I pecked him on the cheek and we got onto the ride. The ride started and we got pushed to the side. Luke was on the outside, of course so when the ride got faster I started to slide towards him. He held onto me the entire ride and we were laughing the entire time too. After we got off the ride, I got a text. It was from Hope.

Jade-

Meet me and Jake @ Food Court In 5? 👍😄

-Hope

I showed Luke the text and he nodded. I texted back.

To Hope:

Yeah. Me and Luke will be there in 5.

-Jade

I pressed send, shoved my phone back into my pocket, intertwined fingers with Luke and we headed to the food court.

Hope's P.O.V

I got a text back from Jade, I read it and me and Jake walked towards the food court, when we got there we saw Luke and Jade sitting at a table, holding hands and Jade was giggling.

"Hey guys." I waved and me and Jake sat down.

"Hiii." Jade said all weird like.

"So what do you want to eat?" I asked everyone.

"HOT DOGS!!!" Jade shouted. Everyone laughed.

"Mkay, Hotdogs it shall be." Me and Jade started to get up but we were both cut off by Jake and Luke.

"Sit yo ass down." Jake said in the middle of a laugh.

"Yeah, we're paying." Luke said.

Luke and Jake got up and went and got in line for food.

"You and Luke are so cute together!!!" I told Jade.

She tightened her ponytail and squealed. "Yeah, we are. Luke is so cute!! He called me gorgeous by the way." She giggled and looked at me.

Wow, I have never seen her like this. She's usually all tough and non-girly Jade but I guess Luke is softening her up a little.

" you really like him, don't you?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I do. I love him." She said.

" you met him like two days ago." I told her.

"I know but I feel like he is the one. Plus his Australian accent is bomb and he is SUPER HOT."

Luke and Jake came back with four hots dogs and 4 pepsi's. They sat down and we all ate. We talked about what we were gonna do this summer.

We all finished eating and got up. We decided to go on a few roller coasters and play some games. Jake won me a small bear and Luke won Jade a big bear.

We all went out onto the grass and decided to watch the sunset. I layed In jakes chest and kissed him. We then all watched the sunset. I looked over and saw Jade and Luke holding hands and I was so happy for Jade. When sunset was over and dark came, Luke and Jake walked home and Jade decided to spend another night at my place. Her parents were cool with it, which wasn't suprising. Jades parents are cool with almost everything. Me and Jade went up to my bedroom and crashed. That day had been perfect.