Chapter 15

Jade's P.O.V

Hope's about to tell me something and then the door swings. I look to see who it is. My mouth drops open. OH MY GOD! It's Luke Hemmings!!! 😍😍😍

"Hello." He says. Awe! His Australian accent is so cute!!

He then goes and "bro" hugs Jake and then sets his stuff down.

"Luke this is my girlfriend Hope and the is her friend Jade." Jake introduced us both. Luke hugged Hope and then hugged me. I almost fainted.

Hope's P.O.V

After Jake introduced us, Luke hugged me and then hugged Jade. Jade looked like she was gonna faint after he hugged her. We all decided to hang out on the floor in front of the couch and watch a movie. I went into the kitchen to go make popcorn and Luke came in behind me.

"Uh, so how long have you and Jake been dating?" He asked me.

"About 2 weeks, almost 3." I said.

"Cool. He seems really happy." He looked at me and smiled.

"How did you and Jake meet?" I asked him.

"Uh, well me and him went to school together for a Long time and uh, when the band got big he would come help us with the sound equipment but then he decided it was too much and left. We've always stayed in touch though." Luke told me.

"Oh, that's cool." I said smiling. "So are you staying at Calum's or Michaels?" I asked him.

"Um, no. Jake invited me to stay at his place for a few months while the band was taking a break from tour. But I can see Ash, Michael or Calum anytime." He said.

The microwave beeped and I opened it. I grabbed a bowl and started to pour the popcorn into it. We both walked back into the living room and went back to watching the movie. About an hour and a half later the movie ended and we all decided to go to the park for a while. Me and Jake intertwined fingers and then we all headed out.

When we got to the park Me and Jade went and swung on the swings while Jake and Luke sat on the bench.

Jake's P.O.V

" Your girlfriend is really nice." Luke said to me.

"Yeah she is. I love her. I feel so happy to be able to be win here after what happened with a boy at our school last year." I said.

"Oh, what happened?" He asked me.

"Um, well.. She met this guy named Brent at our school and apparently they had sex and she got pregnant. But then at the end of the school year she lost her baby." I told him.

"Oh my god! Wow.." Luke said while frowning.