When they get jealous~

Todd Anderson~
"So, you got a boyfriend?"...
"Yeah, she does".
Although Todd seems like a shy and quiet boy, when he gets jealous it's like a whole new person. He'll come over and hug you from behind, resting his head on top of yours to show the other guy that you're his and no one is taking you away from him.

Neil Perry~
"You're really hot"...
"I'm so lucky she's my girlfriend".
As Neil is such a trusting boyfriend, he doesn't really get jealous that often (or so he says). However, when he does get jealous he walks over and places a kiss on your cheek whilst putting his arm around your shoulder.

Charlie Dalton~
*guy looks over*
"Sorry, she's taken"...
When is Charlie not jealous? He is constantly attached to you whether it's holding hands or wrapping an arms round your waist. This makes it hard for any other guys to even look in your direction without Charlie being there.

Knox Overstreet~
"Do you want to go ou-"
"Come on love, we've got to be leaving now"
"Where?"...
Knox would simply come over and pretend you have somewhere to be but also refer to you by one of your many pet names to make sure the guy knows you're untouchable and very much in love.

Steven Meeks~
"Why don't you come on a date with me?"
"She's busy for- hmmm let's see- forever"...
Meeks really couldn't help but feel jealous whenever he saw another guy talking to you. Instead of showing his jealousy, he uses it to make sarcastic remarks and 'protect' you.

Gerard Pitts~
"We should get together sometime"
"You really shouldn't..."
Usually, Pitts wasn't confrontational or very loud but he didn't mind letting people know you were his. A subtle arm around the waist or biting comment at the guy would show you that he wasn't feeling comfortable with the situation.

A/N- hi again!!! Thanks to everyone who reads this it really does mean a lot. Also I think I'm in love with all of these guys but they're fictional which sucks :/ ily💫