How he tells you he likes you~

Todd Anderson~
"I really really like you Y/N"
"And I really really like you too Todd"
You and Todd has been getting to know each other for a while and the feelings had gotten even stronger. One night, Todd (unexpectedly) spoke up at a Dead Poets meeting and confessed his feelings... in front of everyone.

Neil Perry~
"Father, I don't care what you think. I like her-
I like her a lot"
Neil's father was once again trying to come between your friendship and stormed into his room one day while you were studying. For the first time, Neil stood up to his father and proceeded to tell you he liked you.

Charlie Dalton~
"You know what Y/N? You should know that I like you"
"Charlie Dalton, you should know that I like you too"
It was a normal day for you and Charlie, chilling in his dorm while everyone else was in the common room. You were trying to get him to study but he just wouldn't listen- he was too distracted by something else on his mind.

Knox Overstreet~
"I think I've made this pretty obvious but I like you Y/N"
"Wow. I-um. Oh god, I like you too"
Knox suggested you have a coffee at the cafe where you first laid eyes on each other. He'd been planning to reveal his feelings for weeks but decided to drop a few hints to you first.

Steven Meeks~
"Y/N? Y/N?! I like you!"
"What? I can't hear you the radio is too loud"
"I said I LIKE YOU"
Finally, you'd helped the boys finish their radio project but you and Steven had snuck to a private place to listen to the music. He was trying to say something so you turned the music down for him to (very loudly) tell you he liked you.

Gerard Pitts~
"Hey, Y/N. Pitts likes you- he's liked you for ages but he's too scared to tell you"
"Thank god, I was too scared to tell him I liked him too"
Technically Gerard didn't tell you himself, Charlie told you in the common room. You were so relieved that he liked you back because you would never have said your feelings out loud otherwise.

A/N~ First of all, I'd like to apologise for not updating for agessssss- I just couldn't think of anything to write and I'd like to thank ladyofthornfield for this idea! Also, OVER 900 READS?? When I started writing this I never expected so many people to read this. All your comments, reads and votes mean the world to me and I can't thank you all enough! Hope you enjoy💗💗