What you argue about the most~

Todd Anderson-
Most of the time, you and Todd get on perfectly- no arguments just cute little chats with cuddling. When you do argue, it's always because neither of you know how to show your feelings properly. You'll both be a bit standoffish and shut away emotionally and then start pointlessly bickering.

Neil Perry-
The one thing that never fails to cause an argument between you and Neil is his father. Mr Perry always speaks negatively you to Neil which plants seeds of doubt in his mind, this always causes an argument because you don't want to be with Neil if he's constantly doubting the relationship.

Charlie Dalton-
Other boys and jealousy. Charlie- no mater how many times you tell him he has nothing to worry about- always gets jealous if he sees you talking to a boy. Deep down you know you'd be the same if Charlie was talking to other girls (thankfully for you Welton doesn't have anymore of those). This causes an explosive argument between the two of you.

Knox Overstreet-
Arguments with Knox barely ever happen- He is such a forgiving and sweet person that he overlooks moods you might have been in if you were rude and stroppy with him. If you ever do argue it's only because Knox wants you to be happy but sometimes oversteps the boundaries in terms of giving you space when you're feeling a bit moody.

Steven Meeks-
Meeks will only ever argue with you about your messiness and disorganisation. It drives him completely mad that you're never on time and you don't like to plan because he's such an organised and punctual person.

Gerard Pitts-
It's very rare that an argument occurs between you two. Insecurities in the relationship always cause a rift between you. He doesn't think he's good enough for you; you don't think you're good enough for him. Sometimes, this makes you argue for a little while.

A/N- a big thank you to everyone who reads/supports this imagines and preferences book! It really means so much that people are enjoying this. Always feel free to share any ideas and requests💓