What he gets you for your birthday~

Todd Anderson~
A first edition copy of your favourite book and a desk set.
Your old copy of your favourite book was getting quite tattered after the amount of times you'd read it and Todd wanted to get you something you'd appreciate and cherish. The desk set was a little inside joke between the two of you.

Neil Perry~
Tickets to a famous show
To try and recreate the magic of your first date, Neil wanted to do something special so got tickets to a highly sought-after show that he knew you'd been secretly wanting to go see for ages.

Charlie Dalton~
A promise ring
Behind closed doors, Charlie is one massive softie and a total sweetheart. He got you a promise ring for your birthday because he promises to be with you for whenever and for every birthday onwards.

Knox Overstreet~
On your birthday, Knox treated you like a princess and made you your very own scavenger hunt. Some of the hidden gifts included jewellery, flowers and cute stuffed animals.

Steven Meeks~
A radio
After seeing how much you loved the radio himself and Pitts built, Steven decided to break a few rules and buy you an actual radio for your birthday. It was such a sweet gift considering Steven wasn't typically a 'rule breaker'.

Gerard Pitts~
A large, fluffy blanket
Whilst Gerard did find it adorable that you liked to steal his jumpers, he did need to keep some for himself so bought a very practical gift. You loved the large fluffy blanket as you could both cuddle under it (it still wouldn't stop you from stealing his jumpers though).

A/N~ Thanks again to ladyofthornfield for another great idea! And we hit 1000 reads?! I genuinely cannot thank any of you enough for your support. The comments and votes you leave always put a smile on my face. Please please please send me some more ideas/requests (I'm running out whoops)💘