You crushed my heart

SALMA:

I kept staring at beautiful dress  he had gifted me a beautiful green dress with a note at a side and it had bangles and jewelry simple one but beautiful .

Should I follow Malika's orders or follow my heart?
Already 3pm am so confused.

I dressed up without any make up but the jewelry looked different on me I had never worn one due to bruises I tried to apply painkiller tube at night like every other night and worn whatever he bought today.
***
I reached on time at venue where he told me to arrive but I had a bad feeling about all these and by now at mansion they would be looking for me and here am searching for him.

"Please Wasim , don't break my heart," I whispered and prayed to Almighty to make me strong and confident to have patience .

I clutched my dress tightly and closed my eyes tears started flowing from my eyes and I wiped them while I waited for him.

Why did it hurt so much??Is it always like this?Why did I give in so easily.

I opened my eyes and two people caught my attention I tried to hide my feelings and be strong . There stood Wasim and Muzna holding hands and laughing as if there were the only ones present and lost in their own world.

What surprised me the most was Wasim wasn't even glancing my way he just stood there while Muzna stared at me with a disgusting look and an evil smile spread across her face. She looked way more beautiful than me then wasn't I even pretty?why did Wasim here?

Its true when they tell you you are different just tell them back that they are all same.

"Why are you here?shouldn't you be with someone who was coming to see you?" She questioned while holding his hand all while I never stared up.

He still kept quiet and never uttered a single word against Muzna.

"You crushed my heart Wasim all those fake words," I thought to myself .

I tried to move away but a voice stopped me that voice which I couldn't even hate if I wanted.

"You are not going anywhere," he said in his deep voice and I just closed my eyes and opened them .

"Someone is waiting for me at home," I told him I have no idea where boldness came from . I did all these for him and what did he do?

He whispered  something in her ear while he came and told me to follow him while he was leading a way to the cafe and Muzna went somewhere.

"You are not going anywhere ," he said again after turning around and staring at me.

"They will hurt you if you go," he said in low voice looking in the direction where Muzna went.

"Haven't you already crushed my heart and hurt me deeply?" I questioned him with a lot of pain in my voice he wanted to say something but just then Muzna came .

"We will drop you and don't worry I told mum you were with us buying a dress ," she said with an evil smirk and Wasim just stood there watching everything silently .

Why was Wasim not saying anything to her?whose she to her?

He didn't even compliment me on the dress.

We reached mansion and I just wanted to runway from these people I thought Wasim was different and he wouldn't hurt me.

"Finally she's here you can see her," Malika said in an excited voice and dragged me to where a family sat all while I never said anything I gave a chance and listened to my heart in the end it just broke into million pieces .

"She's beautiful ," the guy who sat at a bit distance complimented me but did I want to hear ?from the one whom I wanted to hear was just silently witnessing me being given away to someone else.

"I would like to marry her," the guy said with confidence while I just sat silently thinking why did Wasim do all that?

"Say yes," Malika whispered in my ear and I prayed silently to Allah to guide me way.

"Yes," I said in a low and calm voice I didn't even know the guy and these people were already selling me off because they were talking about how much money the guys family would offer them if they gave me to him.

It was all business.

"That's enough ," a voice echoed in the whole mansion and my eyes widened .
****
Please no more drama, little did she know this was just beginning .

***
To be continued....

Any Idea what's going on with Wasim?

Want Wasim's POV?