With your support

Some poppers have everything planned and get everything easily while some struggle, we are all different.

Next day,

Mr Wasim,
I felt the sudden urge of showing her how much pretty she is, how much she can still achieve at her age and time?that hardly matters nowadays.

I always  stared at her when she slept peacefully, prayed on and blew on her face, she looked so peaceful and innocent how could someone hurt such an innocent being? So many innocent lives have been hurt just because of other people's revenge and cruelty.

The day I laid my eyes on her, she was peeking from window and then I saw her in the kitchen how frightened she looked and she backed away from me the more I wanted to know her the more she pushed me away.

I explained to mom everything and she gladly agreed we will do something about that uncle of hers and dad found out he investigated on them and they were filled a case finally.

"Mhh! One more task Wasim and you have to make her agree to work with you, but the problem is mom,"I thought as these kitty parties of mom have been brainwashing her since she didn't have her parents so what?every human being on this earth is special whether an albino, an orphan, or a loner.

"Wow!great knowledge Mr Wasim; since when did you become so wise,"I questioned  myself and smiled, an idea formed in my mind I have been waiting for a message from my wife. She told me to give her some time to think. She thought too much. I just completed the damn meeting but my message box was empty and neither was there any call from her and that made me abit disappointed. I was excited to show her new stuff, to show her her new step of life.

I dialled the number after alot of thinking and finally my wife picked it up.

"Assalamualeikum,"she greeted but there was something wrong with her voice it wasn't cheerful as if she was upset about something I could just sense it.

"Waleikumsalam,"I replied and waited for a positive response from her but there was silence.

"Won't you ask about my answer?"she asked and sighed in relief oh so she remembered.

"I thought someone would come and surprise me by her presence ,"I said in a bit of mood just to tease her.

"Well then, why don't you just come home and have coffee with me?"she asked and my eyes widened. Was this really my wife?coffee?at this time?11am?but I was happy she had the guts to ask me finally.

"Just one hour then after lunch I have a meeting,"I informed her strictly ad she agreed.

I disconnected the call, took my jacket rushed downstairs and bumped into someone.

Since when did this happen to me?bumping into a stranger?

"Sorry,"I apologised but something urged me to look at the person it was like a strong wind blowing me towards that person.

What are you thinking while your wife has been  waiting for you for  coffee?

Why wasn't the person even responding to my apology. Something seemed off.

"Watch ahead while walking,"I said in a strict tone and stared at the girl.

"Okey Mr,"as soon as she uttered those words, I turned immediately and stared at at the person.

There she was standing like an angel,hair tied fully under her hijab, a bright smile which just shakens and brightens my day that breathtaking innocent smile, those eyes staring at me with pride and love.

"What a pleasant surprise,"I thought.

"How was the surprise?"she asked with a widened smiled and this just made my day, finally there was some smile on her face my staff was staring at her and people just kept talking but she didn't bother that's one good step of hers which I loved today being confident.

"Yes I will work for you,"she said and I frowned and who gave the idea that she will work for me?

"Work for me?"I asked her and her face became pale.

"That's what you wanted yeah?"she said in low voice as if she was embarrassed. Oh my dear wife let's give you surprise just the way you blew me away with your surprise and made my day.

"Well you will not work for me and certainly not under me, you are not my staff but you will work right next to me, with me, my very own wife will be handling her own office and some words I just said last time to convince you,"I finished and waited for her reaction , her eyes widened,her mouth was hanging open and she shut it when she realized. DAMN that cute action of hers.

"I need your support,"I told her and she just stared at me speechless.

Was I pushing her too fast into this?

"Yes I will work with you,"she informed me in a low voice and looked away shyly when one of the staff came and gave me files I just nodded.

"So everyone she is Salma, my personal assistant and my wife and from now on she will be handling all final account checking, all the paper work will be passed through her,"Once I was done everyone greeted her in fact one of staff became friendly with her and she was trying to talk though she barely talks but here there was some changed and this was my first mission, letting her be with people realizing she's not alone.

She stared at me with a smile and I nodded I headed back towards my office and started all my preparation for the next meeting and our coffee was long forgotten since this was her plan of surprising me.

"Yeah!just complete this signing and we are done,"the Hamid and brothers company had come to finalise deal.

Once done I finally sighed in relief but then I heard a knock on the door it was a gentle knock and I decided to play along let's see how she will handle the rude me just the way media describes  me sometimes, though I hardly lose my temper.

"Can't you hear once?I said come in damn it,"I said in abit harsh tone and pretended to be busy without looking up who was there.