Yes or No?

You have problems, travel and then look around you how much you have been blessed without even asking while some are on streets suffering.

Mrs Salma;
He held my hand gently and took us to a private place and he kissed every part of scar on my wrist. I just couldn't handle all the affection and so much love, I just broke down into countless sobs. I never knew there would be someone meant for me who will love and care for me unconditionally.

I just stared at him with so much love prayed for his long life.

When he saw I was just standing there and observing him he looked up at me and smiled that smile which just takes my breath away.

"What were you doing?those are ugly scars which remind me about my mistakes,"I explained to him and for while non of said anything.

"Your mistakes?but I can help you rectify them so I was just kissing them to make you feel loved and that everyone of us makes mistakes, everyone of us are tested differently but suicide isn't allowed it's just not an option, understood?"he asked me purposely because he wanted me to admit that what I did was wrong so I could move on and forget about those people.

"I asked you a question didn't I?"he asked again while caressing the places where I had cut.

"Yeah,"I said with guilt and I looked away when some people passed by us.

"What did I say about being able to look at people in eye and defending yourself?"he said and I stared at him face to face.

"That's like my girl,"he said with pride and confidence we stayed like that then we had dinner.

We went to our hotel at around 11pm we had prayed isha so we were just relaxing he was busy checking his mails.

I went and ordered coffee for both of us we still had full Sunday to ourselves.

"Here your coffee,"I handed him his and took mine.

"What's wrong?"I asked him when I saw his mood  changed and he looked abit surprised after seeing mail.

"My assistant wants to take a break since shes getting married,"he said in sad voice. My be she was one of good  ones.

"So give her an off,"I said casually but then I remembered her place would be empty.

"Yeah an off but then who will do all of my work?calls?the notes?"he asked with raise eyebrows and he started replying to her email.

"Relax and don't worry you will get someone,"I told hi but he just shook his head and closed the laptop he took deep breath.

"I have meeting next week damn and now I have to handle all by myself,he said with sadness in his voice already he has so much on his plate and mom and dad don't need to work at such an age.

"Yes!,"he exclaimed with a smile and turned towards me.

Now what did he have in that mind of his?

"I found out someone to replace her,"he said with a mischievous tone and I just stared at him.

How did he find out without any investigation or interview?

"Who?"I asked him.

"You my wife will be my professional and personal assistant very soon,"he said with a smile as he came and sat next to me.

"Me?I don't even have any qualification or even 10percent of knowledge about your office,"I explained to him but sometimes this husband of mine can really be stubborn.

"Yes!you,"he said and just stared at me.

"But how will I manage and you know people will talk that just because am your wife you gave me this post and what about your mom and dad?will they be okey with this?"I asked him now I was really getting nervous again.

"Why do you always care about what people will say?I am the one giving you this opportunity and I am the one to decide then why do you always think of others?"he asked and looked away.

"Wasim!"I called him but he pretended like he didn't hear me.

Way to spoil the mood Salma!

"Please understand,"I tried to talk to him but still no response and now he was being like the one he's at his office. BOSSY boss. Ah.

"Yes or no?"he asked again in a stern voice I know he's doing all these for my own benefit and may be he has some reasons but still ya Allah help me what should I do?yes or no?I can't hurt him not after he has done so much for me.