Chapter 3

Tristan's POV
Second day and I can already tell this is going to be hard. She's cute and I think I'm falling for her more. I've liked her since 2017 and now we're in 2019 so almost 2 years. I don't know what I'm going to do, I've always wanted to kiss her but I've always thought that she didn't like me back, so I've stopped myself from doing anything to her. I just need to keep my distance from her for only six more days.

I woke up early today so I could make breakfast for us all. I made egg and bacon, bowl with fruits and carton with juice and milk. I did everything and waited for the others to wake up.

The clock was now 10.37 am and I could hear footsteps from upstairs. The first person who came down was Brad and he raced to the table and sat down closest to the fruit bowl. Not long after the rest came down and we were together around the table and started to dig in on the food.

"This is so good" Brad said with his mouth full of food.

"Thank you" I said drinking my juice.

I looked at Vanessa for a while but turned around when she looked back at me and caught me staring at her. I could see from the corner of my eye that she smiled to herself and that made me smile.

"Aww you are blushing" James nudged my arm and whispered to me. I turned my attention to him and glared at him.

"Sorry" he then whispered rolling his eyes.

"Wanna go to the beach today?" Olivia asked eating her sandwich.

"Yeah sure" we said.

If you didn't know, we're living in Los Angeles, and it's beautiful here. I've always wanted to live here, and we all moved over here when we turned 15 and 16 years old. We are now 18 and 19 years old, that means we have lived here for almost 3 years. One day I want to move to Australia and start a family, but we'll see.

We cleaned off the table and rushed upstairs to get ready to head out to the beach. The beach was just around the corner, so we walked.

When we approached the beach, we laid down our towels and ran to the ocean, except the girl, they decided to get a tan.

"Wanna throw the girls in the ocean?" I asked with a mischievous grin on my face.

The boys looked at me and nodded while having big grins and smirks plastered on their faces.

I lifted Vanessa up from the towel and she screamed, making me laugh. Connor and Brad took hold of Kendall and James took Olivia. We counted to three before running towards the ocean with the girls. They screamed and tried to get out of our grips but we didn't let them go until we came to the ocean. We threw the girls in the water and ran back up to the towels.

"I hate you!" I could hear Vanessa shout but she wasn't mad at me cause I could hear her laugh.

"Aw no you don't" I said with a smirk when they approached us again.

Kendall started to playfully hit Connor in the arm and in his stomach making him fall but when he fell, he dragged Kendall with him so she landed on top of him. They both laid on the sand laughing hysterical.

The sun started to go down and I could see Vanessa freezing. We sat on the towels and I started to lean closer to her. She didn't notice cause she looked at the sky and the view of the ocean. I laid my arm around her and pulled her closer to my chest.

"Thank you" she said in a whisper but loud enough so I could hear her.

"You're welcome" I said smiling like an idiot.

"You just lost the bet, both of you" Olivia said standing in front of us.

"How?" I asked confused.

"We said no cuddling nor cute couple goals" she said sternly pointing at the both of us.

"It's my fault, I got cold so I asked him if he could put his arm around me" Vanessa said trying to save me but that meant she would lose the bet.

"No it's not her fault, I saw her freezing so I just wanted to help her getting warm. I lost the bet so I'm going to skinny dip" I said trying to help Vanessa. I looked over at her and she smiled.

"So what do we do now? Did you lose the bet or not?" Olivia asked, and this time she was confused.

"They both lost the bet, you didn't even go two whole days before you two just craved each other" James said wiggling his eyebrows.

"We are at the beach so you can skinny dip and we can go home and have a night in and you can tell us who you like" Olivia said pushing Tristan toward the water.

"Okay, okay" he said taking off his clothes and ran to the ocean. He splashed water everywhere, making all of us laugh. The boys and Kendall filmed it so we could watch it whenever we wanted to.

I got up from the water and they gave me a towel, then we walked back home and I changed into more comfy clothes.

~ ~ ~
We settled down in the living room with snacks, drinks, pillows and blankets. We made it quite cozy.

"Okay, now tell us who's your crush" Connor said excited.

"I don't want to" Vanessa whined looking away from us.

"Is it one of us?" I asked trying to get her attention.

"Maybe" she said with a smirk.

"Ooo it is, tell us" Brad said clapping his hands together.

"Okay but don't judge me" Vanessa said breathing in.

"It's... I don't know" she said rushing upstairs. Olivia and Kendall walked up after her and we could hear them talking before the door got closed.