Chapter 4

Vanessa's POV
"What happened down there?" Olivia asked closing the door. I didn't say anything, I just shrugged.

"You like Tristan, right?" Olivia asked me and I nodded.

"But you like someone else too" Kendall jumped in giving me a hug.

"I like Tristan but I also like... Brad" I said trying not to cry.

"Who do you like more?" Olivia asked looking at the door and then back to me.

"I don't know" I said almost in a whisper.

"Hold on" Olivia said getting up and opening the door. The boys fell on the ground when she opened the door and smiled apologetically.

"Have you ever heard of a girl talk?" Olivia asked giggling.

"Yeah, sorry" James said walking downstairs again. Connor followed him but Tristan and Brad stood in the doorway.

I looked at them both and gave them a shy smile. They smiled in return and I could see what I like about them both.

I like Tristan because he's so nice and cute and a real gentleman but I like Brad because of his goofiness, he's nice, a gentleman, lovely smile, puppy dog eyes and just him in particularly. I know it sound like I like Brad much more but I don't think I'm actually in love with him, I'm in love with Tristan, my first best friend out of them four.

I walked down with them and sat down again. Tristan and Brad looked at me with exaggerated eyes.

"My crush is... um Tristan and um Brad" I said covering my face with my hands but someone took them away and I got met by Brad's beautiful chocolate brown puppy dog eyes.

Brad and Tristan started smiling and that made me smile. I gave them both a goodnight kiss and hug before jumping in my bed, and I fell immediately asleep.

~ ~ ~
The next morning I woke up by a knock on my door. I rubbed my eyes and checked my phone, 5 am. Who the hell wake up at 5 am when it's vacation.

"Come in" I whispered but I said it loud enough so he or she could hear me.

The door opened and in came Brad only in his boxer. He smiled at me shyly and walked to my bed closing the door.

"Sorry for waking you up" he said standing awkwardly beside the bed. I lifted up the duvet and shuffled so he could come under.

"Are you sure?" He asked looking at me.

"Yes" I said tapping the space beside me. He climbed in under the duvet and rested his arm around me. I leaned in closer and closed my eyes.

I woke up later that morning with Brad holding securely around me. I didn't want to wake him up so I started to draw circles on his toned stomach, I listened to his cute little snores who escaped from his mouth. This is one of the reasons I like him, he looks so peaceful when he's asleep, and cute. I can't choose between him and Tristan.

"Morning beautiful" he said in his sexy morning voice.

"Good morning" I said a little startled by what he just called me.

"Are you hungry?" He asked yawning.

"A little, you?" I yawned too.

"Yeah" he said kissing my forehead. I could feel myself blush so I hid my face in the croak of his neck.

"Don't hide, I think you look cute when you blush" he said resting his head on top of mine.

We laid like this for a while until someone lightly knocked on my bedroom door.

"Who is it?" I asked panicking. What if they see me and Brad together.

"It's Olivia, can I come in?"

I looked at Brad and he just nodded his head casually.

"Um okay" I said looking at Brad when the door opened.

"What the hell?" Olivia asked whispering and with a smug smirk on her face. She closed the door and jumped on the bed beside me and Brad.

"Care to explain?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

"He came in today at 5 am and fell asleep here" I explained looking at Brad who had fallen asleep again.

"Explain more later but right now get your asses up because it's breakfast" she said before rushing out my room.

"Brad?" I said shaking him but he didn't wake up. I kissed him lightly on the cheek but that didn't help either so I decided to kiss him on the lips and when I did he kissed back and I could feel butterflies in my stomach, he has so soft lips and I don't want it to end. He pulled me closer and I cupped his face while he held around me. We pulled apart after a while and walked down to eat breakfast with the others like nothing had happened.

Brad and I sat besides each other and we talked and laughed with the others. After breakfast we walked back up together and I was going to close my door when his foot got in the way.

"Do you want to go on a date with me?" He asked and I nodded. He smiled and I smiled back before he rushed to his bedroom and I closed my room so I could change and shower.

I got out from the shower and changed clothes, when I walked out to my bed, both Olivia and Kendall sat there with huge grins.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Tell us about this morning" Kendall said tapping a space on my bed. I walked over and sat down.

"Well Brad came and knocked on my door at 5 am and I don't know why but I let him sleep here. We woke up later and he looked so cute snoring so I drawn circles on his stomach until he woke up. He said good morning to me and called me beautiful, and then... we kissed" I explained shrugging my shoulders.

"Omg, he likes you a lot" Kendall squealed making my ears bleed.

"When are you going on a date?" Olivia asked more calm.

"He asked me out on a date today" I said smiling.

"Have fun but choose the right guy" they both winked at me before leaving my room. Omg I really need to lock that door.