Chapter 8

Brad's POV
I've been drinking and partying ever since Vanessa told us she liked Tristan more. I will of course always love her but now I know I will never have her, she will never be mine.

So instead of being home with the guys, and by the way we have stopped trying to be singers and make a band, I decided that I should do something with my life, so now I'm out every night and I'm coming home drunk or hangover, depends on where I've been. If I've been at Veronica's party, then I will probably come home the next day and very hangover, while if I've been at Aaron's party, I will come home late and drunk.

This is one of those days, I'm currently in my room changing into my skinny jeans, a grey shirt, a leather jacket and my signature doc martens shoes. I ruffle my hair and grab my phone and keys before leaving the apartment, slamming the door behind me. I got in my car and speeded down to Aaron's house which is 15 minutes away from ours.

When I'm coming home drunk, all the others are mad at me but I don't care. Tristan has always his arm securely around Vanessa, and that's what I want but I will never be that guy to take care of her, or I will be one of the guys to take care of her but only friendly, and I want her more than a friend but Tristan has her so I can't do anything about it.

I walked straight through the door and the music was loud and the house was sweaty because of all the bodies. I spotted Veronica and went over to her.

"Hey" she said wrapping her hands around my neck and I wrapped my hands around her tiny waist.

"Wanna grab a drink?" I asked taking her hand and walking over to the drinks. I got us two beers and we sat down on the sofa with other sweaty girls and boys who were all over each other.

Veronica sat down on my lap startling me and she started to kiss down my neck and up to my lips. I deepened the kiss and squeezed her bum. She took her hands up to my hair and I tugged on her shirt. She stopped kissing me and smirked at me and I gave her a wink. We walked upstairs to one of the rooms.

"You dirty boy" she said with a smirk.

She tugged on my shirt so I took off my shirt and jacket before taking off her top and bottom so she was only in her underwear. She started to unbuckle my pants and soon they were off. I kissed her and deepened it more and it wasn't passionate kissing, it was lust and rough. I laid her on the bed without breaking the kiss and my hands travelled around her body and up to her bra. I unclipped the bra and started to kiss down her neck and down on her boobs. When I kissed her on the neck she moaned and I started to trace my hand on her stomach. I kissed down her stomach until I was around her underwear. I took off her underwear so she was fully naked and inserted two fingers. She moaned my name and she started tugging on my boxer with my growing bulge.

"Are you sure?" I asked her to make sure she was okay.

"Yes you silly, we did this yesterday at my party" she said rolling her eyes and giggling.

I then took off my boxer and since I didn't have a condom, I just went for it without even being bothered. I thrusted inside her and we both moaned. We were breathing heavily and Veronica had her hands around my back, digging her long nails down.

"I'm coming" she moaned.

"Me too babe" I said and we both released and I fell to her side.

We laid on the bed for a while, I had my arms around her and we kissed sometimes. I checked my phone and I saw I had two missed calls and one text from James. The clock was 5 pm so I got up from the bed and got dressed again before leaving Veronica in the bed. I walked out from Aaron's party and drove home.

I walked inside and James sat on the sofa watching tv alone.

"Where are the others?" I asked looking around.

"Connor are home since he missed his family, while Tristan and Vanessa are upstairs" he said without looking at me.

"Okay" I said walking upstairs and to my room. I stripped out from my clothes and laid down on my bed and I fell asleep immediately. Maybe sleepy after what I did with Veronica, but who knows.

——————————
Sorry for a bad chapter, I'm really bad at writing smuts but oh well.

I thought it would be great to see Brad's point of view too since he's a big part of this story.

Please comment and vote and if you want me to read one of your stories, please let me know <3