Chapter 7

It's been a week since what happened and I've already been to five dates with Brad and two dates with Tristan. I really like them both but I need to decide. I've talked to Olivia and Kendall and they think I should follow my heart.

Olivia and Kendall was gone this weekend because of work so it was only me and the boys left.

"I want to tell you something" I said when I approached the sofa, all the boys sat and played fortnite.

"Spit it out" James said looking at me.

I took a deep breath before talking. I switched where I looked between Brad and Tristan.

"I know... who I kind of... um wants to be with" I said looking down and playing with my fingers.

"Who?" Brad asked slightly sad.

"That's the thing, I don't want you to be sad or not friends"

"We won't" Tristan assured me.

I looked up at them all and gave them a small smile before taking another deep breath.

"I choose... or I like Tristan more" Tristan's eyes light up but Brad had tears in his eyes and he was sad.

"I'm sorry Brad but I still like you and I know you will find someone else" I said opening my arms so he could hug me. He looked at me and hugged me.

"I will always love you" he whispered and he kissed my forehead when we pulled apart.

——————————
Short chapter but it's only a filler. Now we know who she chose and now the drama starts.

Have fun reading, and I know some of the chapters are shit.