introduction

un·​der·​tow: an underlying current, force, or tendency that is in opposition to what is apparent

Octavia Blake is not the only delinquent whose crime was from simply being alive.

Jovie Murphy lived her entire life under the floor when her parents decided to choose her twin brother over her. Though, they should have known better to trust that she would stay hidden. Her fiery personality and reckless behavior is what got her arrested in the first place.

Being on the ground does not change that.

Gabriella Wilde as Jovie Murphy

jovie's playlist

devil in me | halsey

hurricane | halsey

who am i living for? | katy perry

dark horse | katy perry

liar and the lighter | gabrielle aplin

capsize | FRENSHIP, emily warren

team | lorde

pretty girl | maggie lindemann

hotter than hell | dua lipa

alive | sia

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters or storylines from the 100

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters or storylines from the 100. The only character that is mine is Jovie Murphy and any storylines that are not based off the show (which I will be changing a few things to fit the plot of this story but nothing too significant). There will be violence and some profanities, but this is the 100!

Just a fair warning, it will be quite a bumpy road between Jovie and Bellamy, but that's just the way both of them are. It wouldn't make sense for them to instantly fall in love. Jovie isn't going to make it easy, and neither will Bellamy, but I promise it is worth it!

If you like my story, please vote, comment, or leave any feedback! I appreciate it all very much. Enjoy!