Hell Hath No Fury

"Ughhh," groaned Hermione, rolling on her back, throwing her arm across her eyes attempting to sheild them from the treacherous sun. Her head was pounding so hard, it seemed her brain was trying to escape through her forehead. She chanced a glance at herself to find the hooves were gone and she was in her underwear. Forgetting her painful headache, she jumped up, shouting at the other girls, who too were in their underwear.

" WAKE UP! Why are we in our underwear, and where the bloody hell are our clothes?" Hermione asked, looking around her room, noticing the alarming lack of clothes in her room!

" Hermione, what are you going on about?" groaned Ginny, sitting up, Luna's head falling to the ground, causing her to slightly open her eyes.

" Granger, no offense to our building friendship, but if you don't pipe down, I will hex you bald!" moaned Pansy, rubbing her eyes.

" Well in case it's slipped everyone's attention, we're all in our underwear, and for the life of me, I can't seem to find any of our clothing, or any clothes for that matter. How did we lose our clothes anyway?" Hermione questioned, searching through her closet, only to find that empty as well.

" Now, I'm not one hundred percent certain, but I think it happened somewhere between the pillow fight and when Pansy hexed Ginny's hair purple, but I may still be drunk though." sighed Luna, standing up with some problems and stretching her arms in the air.

" Well, from half of the things that come out of your mouth Lovegood, I think your constantly drunk, or just as up-in-the-clouds as everyone's says you are!" Pansy laughed as Luna shot her a disapproving glare.

" Hold on everyone, I think I have an idea as to where our clothes may have went. Does anyone remember 4 other drunk wizards last night? Now, I may be going out on a limb here, but I think we're the victims of a drunken prank. I say, we each grab a towel and go on a quiet search for our clothes. It's only," Ginny glanced at Hermione's alarm clock, " 6am and I highly doubt that the boys are even having dreams about waking up. Let's go!"

The four girls each wrapped a towel around themselves that Luna had gotten from the bathroom and tip toed their way out of Hermione's room. They began their search in the bathrooms, coming up empty handed and the same result in Ginny's room. They crept to Blaise's door and carefully opened it up. Noticing that his room was vacant, they each spread out, searching each and every corner. The girls were beginning to lose their patience, and were beginning to wonder where the boys were, when they heard a soft growling coming from the common room. Hermione placed her finger in front of her mouth and told the girls to be quiet and follow her. They descended the stairs and came to a stop at the foot of them. Ginny pointed to the huge pile of clothes that layed in front of a nearly extinguished fireplace. Luna and Ginny rushed over and grabbed them while Hermione and Pansy both crossed their arms over their chests and huffed in anger.

" I dont know about you Pansy, but I think this requires some retaliation!" whispered Hermione angrily.

" I couldn't agree more. You know Granger? I'll bring the Slytherin out in you yet!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry groaned as he rolled over on the couch. Unfortunatly he forgot he wasn't in his bed and rolled right off onto Draco's stomach. Draco let out a huge whoosh of air as his eyes shot open, staring into the emerald green of Harry's.

" I knew you always had a secret crush on me Potter, but sadly, I'm spoken for!" sneered Draco as Harry lifted himself off of him.

" Oh shut it Malfoy, I don't fancy you, I merely fell off the couch!"

" Right!"

Blaise opened his eyes hearing the exchange of words between the boys and laughed at the sight. " Now what's going on here?"

" Nothing, Potter here was just trying to seduce me, and he's put off because I turned him down. But I'm worried. Potter your an okay guy, but don't let this come between our friendship okay?" Draco replied sarcastically, placing his hand over his heart and putting on a pretend hurt face.

" Malfoy, I swear if I had my wand right now I would hex you or shove it somewhere very unpleasant!" grumbled Harry, pinching the bridge of his nose.

" See there he goes again with his romantic gestures." laughed Draco, standing up.

Blaise just laughed while Harry just moaned in frustration, throwing his hands in the air. He walked to where Ron was laying and woke him up.

" No, no...uhhhh.....spi- spi- SPIDERS!" Screamed Ron, jumping up and wiping the imaginary spiders from his clothes.

" Manly, Weasley, very manly," laughed Draco and him and Blaise collasped on the couch in fits of laughter. Harry only sighed and took a seat on the other armchair while Ron sat himself back down on the one he was sleeping on.

" Bloody hell, my head hurts. What time is it?" asked Ron, rubbing his temples with his forefingers.

" Just a little after 9am. Draco, where's the pepper up potions?" Blaise wondered.

" My trunk, in my room!"

Blaise walked to Draco's room and slowly opened the door, peeking in to see if the girls were there. Seeing they weren't, he grabbed four vials of Pepper Up potion and returned to the common room. He handed the vials around, one for each of them. After taking the potions, the boys were beginning to feel immediatly better. Harry walked over to the fireplace to retrieve his wand and was placing it up his sleeve in it's holder when he noticed something off.

" Uhhhh guys, where did the clothes we took last night go? Weren't they right here?" he asked, searching around the fireplace.

" There should be a huge pile, we took every piece of clothing that was in Hermione's room!" replied Ron, coming to check.

" Well, hate to break it to you, but there's no clothes here."

" Then where did they go? Their clothes, not like they got up and walked away themselves.....," Draco paused and began sniffing the air. It was strong with not only Hermione's scent, but three other female scents as well. " The girls took them!" he muttered.

Blaise sniffed the air as well, the scent of his mate strong against the scent of the other three. He lowered his head, " They aren't here anymore, I can't hear them at all."

" Think their mad?" asked Ron, looking a little worried.

" Nah, probably not. We were all drunk last night, we'll just blame the firewhiskey if they ask." Draco said, rubbing his stomach, " but let's go, I'm starving and Potter's beginning to look tasty!" Draco made soft kissing noises towards Harry backing his way to the portrait.

" Malfoy, I swear of you don't stop that..." Harry growled, following Draco.

" Yeah yeah yeah, you, wand, unpleasant places. Quit teasing me Potter, it's unbecoming of you."

Blaise just laughed and followed Draco out the door, Harry on his heels. Ron stopped Harry and asked, " what was that about teasing him and unpleasant places?"

 Harry only shook his head and walked out of the dorms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 The Great Hall was just recovering from the shock of seeing the four girls walk in together, taking a seat at the Gryffindor table, Pansy included, seeming to be in deep discussion about something, but imagine it's surprise when the doors banged open loudly again a few minutes later and the two most famous Gryffindor's and the two most feared Slytherin's walked in together. A loud gasp was heard, and a Hufflepuff fainted, landing on the floor with a deafening thump, shattering the deathly silence, errupting the Great Hall into whispers and pointed fingers. The four boys only looked at each other and almost began walking towards the girls, when they received angered glares from them. Turning on the spot, they headed towards the Slytherin table. As they sat down in a row, facing towards the girls, Pansy spun back around in her chair, looking at Hermione,

" So your sure you can get the spell to work? I want them to pay for what they did, I mean, they put all our clothes by the fireplace. One false spark and 'woosh', there goes all our clothes, up in flames." she said, taking a bite of her muffin.

" Hermione's the brightest witch of her age, if anyone can perfrom this spell, it would be her." replied Ginny, flashing a smile at her best friend.

Hermione giggled, " believe me Pansy, I'll get the spell right if it kills me."

" I'll make sure the Mumppled Ruren Secks aren't anywhere near us when we do this. They are known for getting inside people's brains and eating their thoughts." stated Luna, sipping her pumpkin juice.

" Yeah, you do that Lovegood, good idea!" muttered Pansy, shifting in her seat to glare at the boys. Seeing they were caught starring, the four immediatly looked down at their plates.

" So when are we doing this?" asked Ginny.

" I'm thinking Sunday night. Would be a great way to start off their week, not to mention Monday morning." suggested Hermione, shrugging.

" Perfect," the other three said, all of them bringing their glasses together in a toast, sealing the deal. Glupping down their last bit of breakfast, they all gathered up their robes and headed back up to the Head dorms. They had decided to spend another night together, just not drinking, and they were going to begin with a swim in the Head's bathtub.

The boys watched as the girls left, each one shuddering with uncertainty.

" I didn't like that one bit," whispered Harry, biting into his bacon.

" Me neither, something's not right. I think their up to something." Draco said raising on eyebrow in question.

" Yeah, something's not right there. If there's one thing I know for sure about Granger and Parkinson is that they aren't very known for taking anything laying down. They should have been shouting and screaming at us or hexing off valuable body parts, not sitting there, eating their breakfast calmly and quietly like nothing happened." Blaise sighed, polishing off the last bit of eggs left on his plate.

" Well that settles it then. I think in order to stop whatever plan their concocting and to keep in tact certain valuable body parts, we should stick together tonight." Ron exclaimed, piling more food into his mouth, barely chewing.

" Good point. Guess it's another night in the Head dorms." laughed Draco, glad to have the company. He knew there was strength in numbers, and he would need all the numbers he could get against Hermione. Draco was smart and talented in dueling, but he wasn't anything compared to Hermione. He knew from personal experience how strong her spells were, not to mention her right hook, and he didn't care to be spending time in the hospital wing.

 " Well, anyone up for some Quidditch?" asked Harry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While the boys were flying around the pitch, whipping quaffles at each other and attempting to try to knock one another off their brooms, the girls were currently relaxing in a nice hot bath, swimming around in their bathing suits.

" Alright, so I'm going to take this time to say this, because with Draco and Blaise being Veela's, they have heightened hearing and can hear us in here from out in the hallway. I have an idea how we can mess with them tonight, allowing us to get them tomorrow night." Ginny suggested, coming to the shallow end, taking a seat on one of the steps. The three other girls came and sat beside her, Hermione and Pansy sitting one step below.

" Okay, I just had a idea, hear me out. Hermione, Pansy, you two are known for always speaking your mind." Ginny started.

" Your not so quiet yourself, firecracker!" giggled Pansy.

" Which adds to my point. We sit around acting like nothing happened, their gonna know something's up. So I think we begin today, when they get back. We wait for them in the common room, and when they get back, we start a fight, fake mind you, and once that's through, they won't expect anything. They'll be thinking it's over and done with. Later at night we'll leave, I'm thinking Room of Requirements, they won't be able to spy on us there, and there's where we'll spend the night, putting the final touches on our plan. How does that sound?" Ginny asked, swirling her legs in the warm water, walking past Hermione and Pansy.

" Genius. They'll think that the 'fight' is all their going to get. Your brilliant Weasley, frightenly so." Pansy clapped her hands in glee, she couldn't wait to get back at the boys.

" Thanks, oh and Pansy?"

" Yeah?"

" This is for the firecracker remark," Ginny grabbed Pansy's arm and pulled her into the bath, dunking her underwater. All hell broke loose as the girls began a dunking match, water splashing everywhere, completely flooding the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An hour before dinner, the boys came back to the Head's dorm, freshly showered and ready for a attack. Each boy stopped at the portrait.

" Okay everyone have their wands?" Draco asked, making sure his wand was in his pocket.

Each boy produced their wand, nodding their heads.

" Now, watch your spells, we don't want to hurt them, just deflect their spells, hexes, jinxs, anything they send our way. Watch yourself and be on your guard."

" Geez Malfoy, we're just heading inside a dorm, not walking into bloody battle!" Ron exclaimed, chuckling to himself.

" We're walking in there to four very talented, very pissed off witches. It might not be life or death, Weasley, but it's sure to be a battle none the less. Now let's get this over with, all that Quidditch has made me hungry."

Blaise let out a big exhale of breath before saying the password and opening the portrait. All four boys walked inside, and what was waiting for them when they did surprised them.

Standing in a straight line, was Hermione, Ginny, Pansy and Luna, each had their arms folded across their chests and were tapping one foot on the ground, angry looks painted clear across their faces. The boys halted in their footsetps.

Ron leaned over, never taking his eyes off the girls, and whispered in Draco's ear.

" So what do we do now Malfoy...wand at the ready?"

" Shut up Weasley, I wasn't expecting this. I say play it by ear," he growled back, " Ladies, how was your day? How about we discuss it at dinner, I'm famished, what about you guys?"

" SIT!" All four girls hollered, pointing to the couch and armchairs. The boys looked worriedly at each other, but decided it best to do as they said. As they took their seats, the girls walked around coming to stand once again in line, arms still crossed, standing in front of their own guy.

" Well?" They hollered in unison.

" W-well what?" stammered Harry, wrinkling his brow in confusion.

" Just what do you have to say for yourself Harry James Potter?" Luna asked, raising one eyebrow in question, trying her best to keep a straight face.

" What would you like us to say? We don't know what this is about!" Ron asked, trying to find a way out of this. He was never one for getting yelled at. He got enough of that at home from his mother. He came to school to get away from it, not get more!

" Don't even try to worm your way out of this one Weasley!" Pansy snorted, pointing a finger in his face. Ron gulped and hung his head.

" Hermione, what's this about? Please, just tell me how I can make this better and I swear, I will do it!" Draco replied huskily, staring deep in her eyes and standing up. He was trying to be smooth.

" Don't try to suck up Draco, now sit back down before I hex you to that chair," she replied, her eyes flashing a fake anger, but what he didn't know wouldn't hurt him. Draco's face went sad as he sat back down. " You know why we're mad, and nothing's going to get solved until you guys tell us what happened, and apologize."

" How about a compromise? We'll meet halfway and just straight out apologize, Because I think Draco had a good idea with the whole going for food." Blaise tried to set a calm atmosphere, but from the look Ginny gave him, it was the wrong idea.

" How can you apologize for something you did if you don't know what you did? Isn't that sort of like a fake apology? How the bloody hell would that make anything better Zabini? DO YOU NOT GET IT?" Ginny hollered, causing the air around her to crackle. Upon seeing this, the other three girls made their magic crackle around them. The boys went wide eyed and shrank back in their chairs. Finally the boys exploded, neither one able to hold back any longer.

" Well if you girls-"

" Just bloody tell us what we did-"

" We could settle this right now-"

" Just stop being mad-"

" AND I'M BLOODY STARVING!"

Everyone turned and looked at Ron. His face went a deep shape of red and he shrugged at the boys, " sorry, but I am hungry!"

" ENOUGH!" Pansy roared. " You want to know why we're mad, why your this close to being hexed into oblivion? Alright let me give you a hint and see if you guys can go from there. Something about 4 drunken wizards, and certain articles of ours going missing in the middle of the night? Ringing any bells?"

" Oh," was the general reply from the boys.

" Yeah, 'oh' is right. What were you thinking?" Hermione asked, tapping her foot against the floor, glaring daggers at Draco.

" Well I guess we weren't thinking. It was just a harmless dare, nobody got hurt, nothing got damaged. That's all!" Draco shrugged.

" That's all? That's all? Not only did you guys take every article of clothing in Hermione's room, leaving us naked, but you guys passed out with all of them next to a roaring fire. What would have happened if they caught on fire and we lost all of our clothes huh? What would you guys have done then? You didn't take any of this into consideration when you thought up that little dare did you?" Pansy drilled, looking each and every boy in the eye, giving them a hard glare.

" Well, we were drunk. It seemed like a good idea at the time. Not like you guys were missing them anyways." Ron replied, chuckling to himself again.

" Excuse me?" asked Luna

" We just happened to be sitting in this very common room, when much to our surprise, 4 equally drunk witches decided to run across the hallway in nothing but their underwear. I seem to recall those same 4 drunken witches having a little peek fest while we were taking a leisurely swim in The Great Lake, not a few hours before that." countered Blaise, trying to regain some lost yards on the girls.

" Oh no, don't you dare try to turn this on us mister. You guys decided to go skinny dipping on your own accord. Don't blame us if you happened to be seen while we were coming back from Hogsmeade." Ginny huffed, her face going red.

" It was a dare, by the way, wasn't something we decided to do on a whim. And you guys didn't have to stop and hide behind the bushes and spy on us, you could have kept going. So really, you guys did the same thing, well almost. You guys were in your underwear, we were butt naked." rebutted Draco, smirking at Hermione.

" Not even close. We didn't take your clothing, leaving you four," she pointed her finger at each boy. " to walk back naked now did we? Or happen to leave all your clothes were something could have happened to them either. I will agree that we each made a mistake, seeing each other naked, some more naked then others, but we didn't play a prank on you guys." Hermione replied, smirking back at him, hers rivaling his own.

He sat back, crossing his arms in a pout, " I didn't think it was a mistake!" he muttered under his breath.

" What was that Malfoy?" asked Luna, turning her head to look at him.

" Nothing." he replied.

" Look, we're sorry. We were just playing a harmless prank, we didn't know it would upset you girls like this. Had we known, we wouldn't have done it. And clearly, we were't thinking when we placed your clothing by the fire. We had no intention of destroying your clothing what so ever, seriously." Harry apologized, trying to get this fight over with. Luna was beautiful when she was angry and Harry just wanted to take her somewhere private and snog her senseless, and do very naughty things to her, causing her to scream his name, over and over again.

" Weasley put the clothes by the fire, not us. That was his brillant idea." laughed Blaise, hoping some of the anger would leave him, and if Weasley had to take one for the team, so be it! It really was his idea.

" Hey, I was trying to be nice, trying to keep their clothes warm for them when they got up. I agree, now that I'm sober, it doesn't seem all that great of an idea." Ron would be damned if he was going to be taking all the blame.

" It doesn't matter who's idea it was, you each had a hand in it, now what do you say?" asked Pansy.

" We're sorry," the boys answered together.

" For what?" asked Ginny.

" For playing a prank and taking your clothes." they said again.

" And you'll never do it again..how long?" asked Hermione.

" As long as we live!"

 " Good, that's settled. See how easy that was? All better!" Luna said, swaying her way to the counter and grabbing all the robes, handing each to the girl it belonged to as they headed for the portrait.

" Wait, where are you going? We just had a argument and now your leaving? I demand snuggles, I demand snogging, and I demand to know where your going!" yelled Draco, standing up, hands on hips.

" Well one demand we can do, we can tell you where we're going!" laughed Hermione, she couldn't conatain her laughter when he acted like a little child. He just looked too darn cute.

" Alright, and where's that?" Blaise asked, curious.

"OUT!" The girls hollered together as the portrait slammed shut behind them, leaving four boys behind, with looks of shock and disbelief etched on their faces.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Bloody hell that was amazing." laughed Pansy, collaspsing on one of the four beds the Room of Requirement had made. " I thought for certain one of them was going to cry!"

" I thought Ron was going to throw up his lunch when you hollered at him. Did you see how white his face went? I think you scared him half to death Pansy, poor little guy," chuckled Hermione, taking the bed next to Pansy's and beside Ginny, who had Luna on her other side.

" I think a round of applause is in order, for each one of us keeping composure and making it seem real. Luna you were brilliant, using Harry's full name like that." the girls clapped loudly, still laughing.

" I only use his full name when I'm really mad at him, or we're having sex and he asks me to say it. Usually it's only during sex, I've never really been mad at him to be honest!" sighed Luna, trying to control her laughter.

" Ugh Luna, please keep your sex life with Potter to yourself, we sure don't want to hear it. But seriously, I thought we were done for when Blaise brought up us spying on them while skinning dipping." Pansy laughed again.

" I had thought about that while we were swimming, I was working on a counter argument the entire time." Hermione said, in all seriousness. " But when he brought up how they were more naked then we were, Merlin, I was nearly speechless. I came up with the first thing I could think of. I'm happy it worked."

Pansy leaned over off her bed, grabbed Hermione face with both hands and placed a huge kiss on top of her head. " Merlin Granger, I love that huge brain of yours. Don't ever stop using it! But I have to say, good job with the magic crackle Ginny, but how did you make yourself so mad to be able to that?"

" I just thought about something Ron did to me a few years back that still makes me mad!" she replied, laughing again.

" That's what we did!" the other three girls answered too, laughter ringing through the enormous room. Hermione was grabbing her sides, holding on for dear life. Her stomach was in pain from so much laughter. Pansy's makeup was smeared, running down her face from tears as was Ginny's. Luna was rolling around on her bed, laughing her head off.

Ginny, running her fingers under her eyes, wiping her tears away, cleared her throat and stood up. " Okay, I think it's time we put the final touches on the plan, remember, we're doing it tomorrow. Now, how are we getting a sleeping draught, Snape keeps those under close guard, unless we brew it, which takes how long Hermione?"

" About a week!"

" That's too long to wait. What are we going to do? Our only other option is knock them unconscious with a hex."

" There's no problem, you forget, he's my head of house Ginny. And everynight around 10pm, he makes an appearence in our common room to terrify the first years and hand out house points by hearing stories about how the Slytherin's got the best of the houses. That'll be a good time to sneak in and grab the vials."

" That's not right, he shouldn't be doing that. Merlin, that man aggravates me. But that will work out great. It's my night to do rounds, Pansy you come with me, that way we can keep Snape away from his potion room, Ginny, you and Luna will sneak in, grab the vials and we'll meet back here...say 11pm? An hour good?" Hermione asked.

" Works for me, but how are we going to get the boys to take it without them knowing it?" asked Ginny, walking over to the coffeetable with dinner on it, making herself a plate.

" I don't know, we could always slip it in their food or drinks at dinner, but then somebody will see us doing it!" sighed Hermione.

" Plus it'll hit them to hard and they be in Madame Pomfrey's care, we wouldn't be able to get them out of there." Ginny rolled her eyes, she really liked the medi-witch, but sometimes she could be a real hardass.

" Why don't we just slip it in a nightcap in the Head's dorm?" asked Luna, sipping her pumpkin juice.

The three girls turned a shocked look at Luna. " What do you mean?" they asked.

" Have the boys over, apologize for yelling and over reacting, and then everyone sit down and have a cup of hot chocolate, their's will have the potion in it obviously. That way, they'll be in Head's dorm, allowing us to finish the plan. We can move them after curfew, having Hermione as Head Girl and one of us doing rounds with her." explained Luna, making it sound as if it was the most logical thing in the world to do.

" Wow Luna, that's acually pretty good. That would work great. I'm impressed, really I am. Well let's get going, we need the potion. So everyone knows what to do?"

Everyone nodded, heading out of the door. The girls made their descend down the moving staircases, down into the dark, creepy dungeons.

" Why is it always freezing down here?" asked Ginny, shivering a little.

" We're Slytherin's Ginny, we like the dark and cold. Knowing that nobody would come down into the dark, cold and creepy dungeons, makes it easier for us to devise evil plans and schemes without being found out." shurgged Pansy

" Your kidding right?" laughed Hermione, waving goodbye to Ginny and Luna, watching as they made their way down towards the potions rooms.

" Of course I am. Everyone knows the common room and the girl and boy dorms are heated." she giggled, turning away heading towards the Slytherin Dorm, leaving Hermione wondering what really went on in there. She came to stand beside Pansy, fiddiling with her wand, watching as different colored sparks shot out the tip. Pansy watched, amazed.

" I've always wanted to know Granger, how is it your able to do all these advanced spells with the snap of your fingers, like your not even trying? How do they just come so easily to you?" Pansy wondered, moving herself to sit in an alcove and Hermione plopped down beside her.

" Actually, it doesn't!"

Pansy snorted, rolling her eyes.

" I'm serious. It was never easy. I worked my butt off everyday. Like take the summer months we're not here. Everyday, I'm sitting at home, reading and practicing, never really enjoying my time off. Then the last week of summer, we spend at The Burrow with Ron's family. Everyone plays Quidditch, I sit and read some more, practice my wand movements some more." Hermione explained.

" So you don't get to enjoy your summer vacation? That's insane." exclaimed Pansy, stretching her legs out beside Hermione, crossing her ankles and smoothing out her skirt.

" Tell me about it. Then I come here, and it never ends. I'm always studying, reading and practicing. Doing my homework a week before its due so I have more time, putting a foot more on essay's so I'm guaranteed a good mark, trying to suck up as much information as I possibly can. Never going and playing with friends, staying inside on Hogsmeade weekends, even missing some Quidditch matches, just so I can learn more."

" But what's all the work for Hermione? You hoping to become the next Minister of Magic, when a Nobel Wizard's Prize or something?"

" No, nothing like that, I actually have no idea what I want to do outside of school. I've just always worked to be the best. Before the war, Pureblood's, even Halfblood's, made sure to remind me everyday that I didn't deserve to be here, didn't deserve to have magic ability. So I worked my hardest to prove to them all wrong. By being better, smarter then all of them, I hoped would open their eyes and see that I belonged here. That I deserved to be here, that it didn't matter if you were pureblooded or come from a famly with no magic at all. It never came easily to me, I worked hard so it seemed that way."

" You know, we've never actually talked about everything that happened between us. I won't lie and say I always wanted to be your friend, or had some secret obsession about you Granger, but I will say, most of the time I was jealous of you. I wanted the grades you got, I tried my hardest and I couldn't even come close to you. I said most of the things I did to you out of jealousy, and I'm sorry. It never should have happened and it won't again." Pansy sighed, inspecting her fingernails. She was never really known for being able to express her feelings.

" Yeah well, it's not like I'm the victim here either, I said some pretty nasty things back to you as well. So I suppose an apology is due from my part as well. I'm sorry for all the things I said about you in the past. Now I've got to see the person you really are, none of what I thought was actually true. Your a smart, funny, loving person, who's capable of great things Pansy, just you wait!"

" Yeah, well lets not hurry to spread that little drabble around Hogwarts, I've got a reputation to uphold, you know Granger!"

" Sure, my lips are sealed. Oh, here he comes!"

Snape emerged, his cape billowing behind him, turning to head down the hallway towards his classroom.

" Professor, Professor, we need your help. Peeves has struck again. He's causing problems up in the thrid floor corridor. Please Professor, you have to come quick." shouted Hermione, running up to Snape and began pulling on his robes, trying to get him to follow her.

" Please Miss. Granger, I can walk on my own, now you continue your rounds with Miss. Parkinson, and I'll go see what that foolish poltergiest has done this time. Honestly I don't know why Dumbledore allows them in the school, if I had my way -" Snape faded down the corridor, and Hermione and Pansy went running towards the potions classroom, opening the door.

" Ginny? Luna? You got the vials?"

A crash was heard and Ginny came running out with a pink colored Luna following right behind her, holding four vials of Sleeping Draught.

" Yes, we got it, now hurry, we need to go. I kinda maybe accidently let loose some Cornish Pixies, and their unleashing hell in Snape's classroom, so we kinda need to go, like now!" Ginny panted, out of breath and took off towards the Room of Requirement with Pansy, Luna and Hermione hot on her heels.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The four girls collasped on their beds in the Room of Requirement, each one out of breath. Pansy rolled over on her side and asked, " so you got the vials I hope?"

Luna, unable to answer, could only hold the hand that had the vials in it up in the air in victory. All four girls cheered, and began getting dressed for bed.

" So we go back to the Head dorm's tomorrow, apologise for being prats and then slip them the potions. I can't wait, this is going to be the sweetest revenge ever. I bet they'll think twice before messing with any of us again." Ginny said, crawling under her covers. Hermione giggled and waved her hand in the air, extinguishing the candles lighting the room and each girl fell asleep, dreaming about their plan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday afternoon, the girls finally arrived back at the Head dorms, the boys were lounging around in the common room, playing a game of exploding snap. Their heads snapped up when they heard the portrait open.

" Hey guys, how was your night?" Ginny asked, coming to sit inbetween Blaise's legs on the floor, leaning her head on his leg.

Blaise and Draco exchanged looks between them as the rest of the girls came and sat down. Luna on Harry's lap, Pansy beside Ron, leaning back on her hands and Hermione on the floor beside Draco's feet, placing her head on the couch. Draco began playing with her hair as she smiled up at him.

" Where were you guys last night? We waited up but you didn't come back." Harry asked, rubbing Luna's arms as she giggled softly.

" We were too angry to stay here last night, so we stayed in the Room of Requirement, you know, doing girly things." Hermione replied, closing her eyes at the feel of Draco's hands in her hair. It felt amazing and soothing. He pushed her forward, placing a leg on either side of her and began massaging her neck. She silently moaned and leaned her head down, closing her eyes.

 " We're sorry, we were out of line, yelling at you guys like that. We were just so mad, can you guys forgive us?" asked Ginny, putting on her best baby face and staring up at Blaise.

" Of course love, I could never stay mad at you." he softly placed a kiss on her lips. Harry gave Luna a little squeeze and Draco kissed Hermione's cheek, whispering quietly that he forgave her as well. Pansy and Ron pretended to vomit at the loving gesture. She turned to Ron and asked.

" Weasley, sorry for yelling and turning your hair green."

" Yeah me too Parkinson, sorry for hurting your legs and pulling a prank on you."

Pansy was overwhelmed, he was talking to her, and couldn't hold it in anymore. She leapt into his arms and kissed him right on the mouth. Ron's eyes went as big as saucers as she wrapped her arms around his neck. He finally came to his senses and grabbed her waist and pulled her further into his lap, kissing her back. Pansy sighed and leaned into him. Everyone in the room watched in surprise and began laughing when they pulled apart, Ron's face beet fed and Pansy's flushed. Pansy glared at everyone laughing while Ron just sat there holding on to her, a lopsided grin on his face.

" Well, now that all's forgiven, how about we go get something to eat? I'm starving, how about the rest of you?" asked Harry, twirling a strand of Luna's hair around his finger.

" Sure Potter, let's go." replied Draco, helping Hermione to her feet and headed out the door, holding her hand in his.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" I'm so full, I couldn't eat another bite." mumbled Blaise, sitting down in one of the armchairs, pulling Ginny into his lap, holding onto her waist. Harry claimed the other one with Luna, while Draco stretched out on the couch, Hermione laying on top of him, head resting on his chest. Ron and Pansy were snuggling up next to the fireplace, and he was whispering something into to her ear, making her softly giggle. Hermione sighed as she cuddled deeper into Draco's chest. She closed her eyes as she listened to the faint thumping of his heart. He brought his arms up and wrapped them around her waist, snuggling closer to her, placing a kiss on the top of her head, closing his eyes.

Ginny quietly cleared her throat, making the other three girls turn to look at her. She secretly winked at them and got up from Blaise's embrace. The boys groaned when the other girls got up as well.

" Where are you going love? I was comfy!" whinned Draco, reaching out to grab his mates waist.

" I'm thristy, I was going to go get some hot chocolate, would you like some Draco?" Hermione asked, runnning her fingers through his hair.

" Actually that doesn't sound half bad, yes I would love some." he answered, smiling at her, thankful she was his.

" Would anyone else like some?" she asked the rest of the room, getting nods in response. " Ladies, would you like to come with me and get it, so the guys can relax?"

" Sure," they answered and followed her out the door, heading to the kitchens. They each grabbed two mugs of hot chocolate and made their way back to the Head dorms. Stopping outside, each girl took out a vial from their robes and poured the contents into one mug.

" So how long should it take?" whispered Pansy.

 " A couple of minutes, shorter depending on how strong it is. Knowing Snape, it's strong." answered Hermione, whispering quietly.

They walked through the portrait and handed each boy one of the mugs.

" How did you get it so fast?" asked Draco, taking a sip of his.

" You'll get used to the fact, Hermione's got an easy in with the elves around here. Their willing to do anything for her because she's their favourite!" mocked Ron, gulping his cup down.

" Well it wouldn't hurt if everybody started treating them better instead of worthless servants." Hermione stuck her tongue out at him and started sipping away at her cup.

The girls watched with interest as the four boys drank the last drop of their hot chocolate. Soon, four thumps were heard as each one of the boys passed out, crumpling on the floor, and the girls tuned and looked at one another. Evil grins gracing their beautiful faces.

' Game on!' Hermione thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday morning the girls yawned as each took a turn at the shower, getting ready for classes. Pansy was brushing her hair, Luna was tying her tie, Hermione was making sure her bookbag had everything in it for the day, while Ginny was stepping out of the shower.

" So Mione, how long till the boys wake up? I don't wanna miss it!" she asked, starting to get dressed. After spending an entire weekend together, seeing not only the boys but each other quite nude, they had grown comfortable with changing in front of one another.

" If my calculations are correct, they should come too around the start of potions." Hermione replied, putting on her robes and slinging her bookbag over her shoulder.

" Your never wrong Mione, this is going to be great. Let's go, I wanna get front row seats for this show." Luna laughed, opening the portrait while the other three followed her out, Pansy closing the door behind her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

His vision was blurry as Draco tried to glance around the room. He was freezing cold and shivering and as he tried to move his arms, he found he was frozen in place. He opened his eyes wider, his vision slowly becoming more clear. His shook his head a few times and glanced around the room. He wasn't in his room, but in the potion's classroom.

' How did I get here?' he wondered as he heard a noise from beside him. He turned his head to his left and saw Blaise standing beside him, shaking his head.

" Where am I?" he asked, blinking a few times.

" We're in the potions classroom Blaise. How did we get here?" Draco answered, noticing Harry to his right and Ron beside Harry.

" How did we get here?" asked Harry, coming to.

" The last thing I remember is having a drink with the girls in the Head's commom room and then waking up here!" mumbled Ron. " Harry, what are you wearing?"

Harry glanced down and noticed he wasn't wearing any clothing except a matching set of white with red polka dotted hearts bra and panties. His faced turned bright red as he noticed the other boys were wearing the same thing. He tried to move but couldn't move anything but his head.

" I can't move, why can't I move?" asked Blaise, trying to raise his hands to cover himself.

" I think we're frozen. Where are the girls? Are they okay?" Harry wondered, beginning to freak out.

" Relax Potter, Professor Snape should be coming in to start class soon and he'll get us out of here and we can go find the girls." Draco began, interrupted by the potions classroom door banging open and students filing in.

Everyone stopped in their tracks and stared at the four boys, frozen in place, standing in front of the classroom in women's underwear. Everyone started laughing and claping at the boys when the students parted, clearing a space. In walked Hermione, Ginny, Luna and Pansy, starring wide eyed at the boys. They didn't stop to stare, instead took their seats, Ginny sitting with Hermione and Luna with Pansy. They were piling their books and quills on their desk when Professor Snape cleared his throat.

" Why are you fools standing around for? Take your seats so we an begin class." Everyone quickly took their seats, allowing Snape to finally see what was so funny.

" Merlin forbid I have a normal day in this bloody castle." He muttered to himself, as he waved his wand, freeing the boys and transfiguring the underwear back into their robes. Each boy muttered a thanks, and took their seats. Blaise and Draco sitting behind Hermione and Ginny, Harry and Ron behind Luna and Pansy. Snape began writing instructions on the board, and students made their way gathering ingredients.

" What happened last night?" whispered Blaise, when Ginny and Hermione came back to their desk.

" What do you mean?" asked Ginny innocently.

" What? We mean how did we end up in girls underwear, frozen in the potions classroom is what I'm taking about." he questioned, his face flushing red when two girls passed the table, giggling and pointing at him and Draco.

" I have no idea, you guys were drinking the hot chocolate. We said we were tired and went to bed, after that you guys we're on your own. So what did you guys do?" asked Hermione, raising an eyebrow in question.

" Miss Granger, since you were on rounds saturday night, I would like to speak with you about four vials of my personal Sleeping Draught going missing. Did you happen to see any other students down here besides yourself and Miss. Parkinson when doing rounds?" Snape asked, coming up behind the girls and scaring them. Draco and Blaise shared knowing looks and snorted.

" No sir, we didn't see anyone out after curfew that night." she answered. Snape nodded his head and walked away. Hermione hung her head in defeat when she turned and faced Blaise and Draco. They didn't look at either girl the entire class, just quietly worked on thier assignment.

The class had ended and everyone was gathering their stuff when the four girls rounded the four boys.

" We're not going to apologize, if that's what your after. As far as we're concerned, we're even. You guys played a prank on us, turnabout is fair play. Now though we're even, we're going to warn you four. Try to get us again, and we'll get you back, ten times worse. Is that clear?" Hermione asked, walking away, the other three girls in tow.

The boys could do nothing but stand there staring at the retreating back of the girls, mouths hung open in sock.

" Merlin, I didn't think they had it in them to pull off something like that!" said Ron, grabbing the last of his books and following the others out of the classroom.

" Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, Weasley", quoted Draco, turning down the corridor, heading for his next class, Charms. His gums tingling, he tried to calm himself, taking a few deep breaths. He never knew Granger would have a evil side to her. He never knew it would excite him to this extent. Merlin, he needed to mark her, needed to claim her, needed to have her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys sorry its a bit of a late update but at least i did :) 

Vote 

Comment

Fan