Raven (part 2)

Stiles held his breath as he reached the top of the stairs of Derek's loft. He hesitated before pulling open the large door.

All eyes turned to look at him as he stepped into the room. The pack was still gathered around for the meeting and sitting next to Derek was Raven, or rather Leliana.

"Look who decided to show," Derek growled out, as his eyes met Stiles'.

"Sorry I'm late, I was running a lead on the Porter pack. I think I have something that could help," Stiles stepped forward. He fought to keep his tone even and not look suspicious.

"What did you find?" Scott frowned at his best friend.

"The deaths were magic for sure, whoever did this is, did it from the inside." Stiles glanced at Derek who let out a huff. He knew what Stiles was getting at.

"Stiles," Derek sighed out.

"Raven, something like this happened to the xOford pack, right?" Stiles turned his attention to the woman next to Derek.

"Yes, it's what killed my mother," Raven nodded, she looked relaxed and unfazed by Stiles' knowledge of the situation.

Stiles smiled widely.

"Wait, you're not a wolf," Derek growled standing. He turned to Raven with a frown.

Her eyes went wide at the realization. She'd fallen into Stiles trap.

"Well she's not, but Raven was. Before she killed her, right?" Stiles gave smug smirk as he saw the panic grow on Leliana's face.

"What is he talking about?" Derek's eyes turned their alpha red. The pack was all now on their feet.

With a wave of her hand, Lydia, Malia, Liam and Scott were thrown back, clattering into Derek's furniture.

"You surprised me, Stiles, I thought you were a weakness in the pack. A human. Who allows a human to be part of a werewolf pack? But I could use someone like you," She took a step towards him.

Derek stepped in between her and Stiles, "Who are you?" he demanded. He refused to let her anywhere near Stiles.

"Her name is Leliana, she's a Darach," Stiles answered. Fear gripped at him as he kept his stance. What if Deaton had been wrong? What if Stiles couldn't do this?

"I'm a better version of those druids," She sneered, looking past Derek, at Stiles.

"Then prove it," Stiles taunted.

"What are you doing?" Derek snarled at Stiles.

"Can't you see, Derek? He's trying to prove his worth to you. You're so dismissive of him. I feel his pain," She looked sympathetically at Stiles then.

"I'm nothing like you," Stiles sneered. His heart picked up it's pace as she stepped towards him.

Derek let out another warning growl, his body still shielding Stiles'.

"He doesn't deserve you," Leliana spoke softly, ignoring Derek's warning. "You're smart and have so much potential. He should trust you more."

Stiles swallowed thickly.

"He doesn't truly care about you. You know I'm right," She continued taking another step.

"Don't listen to her, Stiles," Derek growled.

"What has he ever done to prove otherwise?" She took another step.

Derek put his hand back pushing Stiles back gently by his chest.

"Derek, it's fine," Stiles stepped forward around Derek.

"What are you doing, Stiles?" Derek snapped, grabbing the human's arm.