𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚆𝚑𝚢 𝚆𝚎'𝚛𝚎 𝙷𝚎𝚛𝚎。

Monday morning started off with one detention given out; Mark Lee, residential criminal of MFALHS (no one knew exactly what those initials stood for, so everyone said it was Mother Fucking Asshole Licking High School) was sitting on the school steps, smoke escaping his nostrils in the middle of his masterpiece of spray paint.

"Mark! Lee!" The principal screamed, and Mark looked at him lazily, leaning his head back to see Mr. Kim, upside down and red-faced.

"Hey Dongyoung," Mark said, smirking. "Like my masterpiece?"

"Detention!" Dongyoung screamed, looking around at the spray paint everywhere and the smirking boy. "Detention for the rest of the year! Saturday school and we'll be discussing expulsion!"

"What's so bad about a little paint?" Mark asked lazily, making Mr. Kim sputter.

"Wh-wha-what's so bad? Mr. Lee, this is a spray painted lion on the school steps the day the president of the county comes! Just a little paint? I swear I'll end you." Dongyoung stormed up to the boy and lifted him by his uniform, scowling. Mark looked at him, bored, and took the electronic cigarette out of his mouth only to blow the watermelon flavoured smoke into the principal's face.

"Boo."

"You're filthy," Mr. Kim said, about to throw the boy back when another teacher arrived.

"Mark? There you are, come with me." Kim Jungwoo was Mark's favourite teacher, mostly because he wasn't even a teacher, he was the librarian, and always liked to have Mark help him during detention hours. "Sorry Mr. Kim, I'll take him off your hands now."

"Remember you have detention," Mr. Kim snarled in Mark's ear before dropping him.

"Rude," Jungwoo clicked, helping Mark up. "C'mon Mark, let's have you help reshelf today."

The second detention given out was to Zhong Chenle. No one really saw that one coming, mostly because Chenle was a star student. Perfect grades were always there for him, it wasn't an issue. Perfect record too; he never did anything that could be misconstrued as wrong.

Until that Monday. When the teacher walked in, Chenle froze what he was doing and looked at him guiltily. "Mr. Zhon-" was all Mr. Lee got out before the mixture exploded in a vibrant yellow, foul smelling foam and coated the two of them in a ugly foam that stung when it touched them.

"What is this?" Mr. Lee shouted, and Chenle chuckled nervously.

"A concoction I made?" He asked in heavily accented Korean. "Just for payback."

"Payback?"

"Yes. It was not supposed explode now. It was supposed to go the whole class." Chenle looked sad, and Mr. Lee was struck by the fact that this was the retaliation of a victim to his bullies.

Nonetheless, he'd still have to punish the young boy. "Chenle, that is not how we deal with problems. I'll take care of them, but for now, you need to clean up this mess and you will have detention after school for this. I'm sorry I didn't notice sooner."

"I understand. Thank you." Chenle went to grab a rag, and Mr. Lee sighed. He hated giving out detention, but maybe this was for the better.

The third detention was also unexpected. Well, not really.

"What do you mean it's against dress code to wear a crop top?" Donghyuck's voice echoed shrilly through the hallway, and everyone looked at the tanned male. He was wearing a noticeable crop top, showing off his belly button and toned stomach. "I worked hard for these chocolate abs, do you expect me to hide them?"

"Yes," the principal clicked his tongue, frowning. "That is indecent exposure and I assure you no one wants to see your stomach."

"Tell that to the people gawking at me. And besides, this look got 1.3 million likes, there's no way you can punish me." Donghyuck practically shoved his phone into Mr. Kim's face, and everyone watched with baited breath.

Everyone knew Mr. Kim wasn't in a good mood today, and everyone knew Donghyuck didn't know when to stop. "There is. Detention." Donghyuck dropped his phone onto the floor, his jaw following.

"That's bullshit."

"Another detention for swearing in front of a teacher."

"You're an ass."

"Another."

"Fuck you and your perverted arousal of me in a crop top." Donghyuck walked away, flipping off Mr. Kim, but not before grabbing his pink phone off the ground. "Damn it it's cracked."

"Two more and Saturday school!" Mr. Kim screamed. Donghyuck ignored him, walking into his classroom instead.

The fourth and fifth detention was perhaps the most interesting. If someone in the school had a worse temper than Mr. Kim, it was probably Lee Jeno.

"Hey, Michelangelo, I want lunch." And he just so happened to choose the wrong victim that Monday morning.

"That's great for you. Go get it," Huang Renjun didn't even look up from his work, and Jeno frowned.

"Maybe you didn't hear me jackass." Jeno crumpled the work Renjun was working on, earning him a raised eyebrow. "Get. Me. Lunch."

"You have legs and money. Go get it yourself Hulk."

"Hulk?"

"Yeah, angry, unattractive, green, and you have no braincells. Hulk fits perfectly." Jeno turned red, and Renjun finally looked up at him. "Maybe Red Hulk would suit you better."

"I will light your artwork on fire," Jeno seethed.

"It already got me into college, which is more than your dumbass could ever hope for, so go right ahead." Renjun didn't flinch when Jeno lifted him by his shirt collar and held them nose to nose.

"Get me lunch you parasite otherwise I'll rip your arm out of its socket," Jeno said lowly, and Renjun tilted his head.

"No." No one knew exactly how, but Renjun dodged the punch thrown at his face and dropped to the ground, kneeing Jeno square in the dick. Jeno hissed in pain, crumpling, and Renjun took the opportunity to slug him in the jaw.

When administration finally arrived, Renjun and Jeno were pummelling each other, Jeno with a black eye and broken nose, and Renjun with one of his teeth knocked out of place to look like a snaggle tooth, two black eyes, and a bloody nose.

"Detention for both of you for the rest of the week and perhaps suspension." Coach Jung said, frowning. "I expected better of you Jeno. Risking a scholarship like this?" Jeno was quiet, and they both went to the school nurse without much complaining.

The last detention happened at lunch too; Park Jisung had decided to be helpful. It wasn't his fault, one minute the food was heating up just fine and the next the whole teacher break room was on fire.

He got detention, and Mr. Moon got a burnt sandwich. Why Jisung had it in the microwave, Mr. Moon would never know.

And me? Oh. You want to know about me. Well, I'm only in detention because I was bored. I have nothing better to do.

"Riri, what are you doing? You have three other stories out?"

Yes. Yes I do.