𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝚘𝚘𝚖 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚆𝚎 𝙼𝚎𝚝。

The library wasn't the most pleasant place in the world for everyone, but it was good enough for Mr. Dongyoung Kim to stick the six boys in there with the supervision of Mr. Kim Jungwoo. 

"Hello Mr. Kim," Chenle said, bowing stiffly. "I am sorry to interrupt your after school time with my punishment." Jungwoo looked up, surprised.

"Oh, do not worry Chenle!" He spoke slowly so the Chinese boy would understand, and Chenle nodded. "It is no big deal, and I enjoy your presence!" This made Chenle beam widely, and he went to his seat in the middle of the library.

"Hey Woo!" Mark called loudly, slamming open the door.

"Mark, sit down and don't cause too much trouble okay?" Jungwoo smiled fondly at the younger boy, and Mark nodded.

"Will we be reshelving today?" Mark asked, and Jungwoo shrugged.

"Mr. Kim said he'll be bringing something in for you six to do."

"Six? What a busy Monday." Mark pulled out his vape and Jungwoo gave him a glare that made him put it back into his pocket.

"I don't see why I'm here in this hole," Donghyuck sulked as he burst through the doors, clinging to Jeno's arm.

"You look like shit," Mark said blatantly to Jeno, who glared at Mark like he was nothing more than dirt.

"And you look like something I'd scrape off the bottom of my shoe." Jeno responded. They didn't notice Jungwoo getting up and grabbing two books to smack them both over the head.

The sound resonated through the library, and the three of them turned to see the librarian with his eyebrows raised and two books in his hand. The Breakfast Club and The Crown Prince. "Sit down, far away from each other, and I won't make you reorganise our old cards with your tongue."

Donghyuck flounced to a seat, and Jeno sat next to the princess of MFALHS with zero hesitation. Mark moved to sit right in front of Chenle, making the poor boy flinch.

Renjun and Jisung came in last, Renjun holding two ice packs and Jisung holding one. "Here you go Jeno," Jisung said softly, handing the ice pack to the jock, who grinned at the boy.

"Thanks kiddo," Jeno said.

"Now that all of you are here, it's time to wait for Mr. Kim!" Jungwoo said, clapping his hands together. "To be completely honest, that man is about as forgetful as a bunny, so he might not come in to give you an assignment!"

"I'm here," Mr. Kim called, and Jungwoo frowned. "Hi maggots."

"Kim Dongyoung." Jungwoo said, sounding annoyed.

"Hello children." Dongyoung coughed, holding the papers in his hand awkwardly. Everyone looked at Jungwoo's displeased face, and the scarlet on Mr. Kim's cheeks.

"Mr. Kim's got a crush," Mark sang teasingly.

"I hope he does since we're engaged," Jungwoo responded, frowning. Mr. Kim got even redder, and Donghyuck let out a loud wolf whistle.

"Get some Mr. Kim!"

"Shut up Donghyuck!" Mr. Kim snapped, before seeing Jungwoo's glare.

"You will sleep on the floor outside our apartment if you're like this any longer Kim Dongyoung." Jungwoo said, pushing his glasses up on his nose.

"Excuse me sir," Chenle asked quietly, and everyone turned to look at him. His cheeks got vibrantly red at everyone looking at him, and he tried to get his next sentence out. "Can I do my homework?"

"You speak Mandarin?" Renjun's head whipped to see the little sophomore, who shrunk under the glare.

"Y-yes?"

"I do too." Renjun turned back to Mr. Kim, who looked confused. "He wants to know if he can do his homework."

"Once you finish this." Mr. Kim waved the papers before handing them out. "Write a 1,000 word essay on who you exactly think you are."

"Better than you," Mark called from his seat. Mr. Kim's nostrils flared, and Jungwoo sighed.

"Bunny, I'll take care of them. Go on home." Jungwoo said, taking the papers and shoving Dongyoung out of the library.

"Bye bye Bunny!" Mark called, and Jungwoo handed the papers out, making sure to smack Mark over the head again. As he was walking back, he easily plucked Donghyuck's hot pink phone out of his hands.

"Excuse me?" Donghyuck shouted, looking up at the unamused librarian. "I have to update! It's been two hours!"

"I could care less really. I want all your phones. And Mark, I'd like your vape as well." Mark didn't mess around giving Jungwoo his phone - which was a Nokia of all things - and his vape, so everyone knew that Jungwoo meant business.

Jungwoo passed by me and sighed, patting my head. Mark saw me and curiously peered at me. It was like I was familiar but he didn't know me. Of course he didn't; I knew everyone in here but they didn't know me. No one spares a glance at a basket case anyways.

"Now that I have your phones, get to work." Jungwoo sighed. Mark immediately disobeyed, instead sauntering over to sit on Donghyuck's desk.

"Get off," Donghyuck said, looking up at Mark with a bored expression.

"Make me sweetheart," Mark said, and Donghyuck took his pencil to stab Mark in the stomach. "Which reminds me dear, I could always stick you with something else."

"If only your dick was as big as your ego."

"You know you talk big for a boy who hasn't even had his first kiss," Mark taunted, enjoying the flush rising on Donghyuck's neck and cheeks.

"Don't do that to Hyuck," Jeno said, and Mark smirked.

"What will you do? There's not much you can do besides sleep with the cheerleading team." Mark smirked at the red rising and Jeno getting up.

"Are you really going to waste your time on him?" Renjun suddenly said, looking at them. "Mark isn't worth shit."

HI IT'S 5 AM AND YA GIRL IS DRINKING ANOTHER COFFE IT'S NOT HEALTHY BUT HERE I AM IMPULSE PUBLISHING.

LOVE YOU ALL THANK YOU FOR READING LOL

DON'T EXPECT TOO MANY UPDATES FOR A WHILE BECAUSE I'M TRYING TO PLAN EVERYTHING BUT KNOW I LOVE YOU