𝚆𝚎 𝙻𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚕 𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝙰 𝚆𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎, 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝙾𝚔𝚊𝚢。

"Let's move on from this topic," Jeno said nervously. We nodded, but Donghyuck looked suspicious.

An uncomfortable silence lulled, and continued until Chenle gently sighed and laid his head on Jisung's shoulder. "I am tired," he said quietly before closing his eyes and quickly falling asleep.

"Wait, it's really quiet. Where's Mr. Kim?" Jeno looked around, and everyone frowned.

"He probably ducked out for a bit?" Donghyuck sounded unsure, and stood up to check the door. His face went pale when he realised that they were locked, and that the library didn't have windows big enough to fit anything but food through.

He walked back, frowning. "Funny story, they're locked."

"So we're trapped?" Jisung asked, blinking in surprise.

"Jungwoo's pretty forgetful. It's not surprising." Mark said, getting up and walking towards the librarian desk, grabbing their phones and his vape. "Want your phone?"

"Thank god I'm going to Bitesquad some sushi," Donghyuck grabbed the pink phone and began to type rapidly, taking a selfie once and smiling at it.

"He's Bitesquading sushi? Get me food too!" Jeno said, looking at the phone.

"Download it yourself you bum," Hyuck pouted, hitting Jeno's chest. Mark refused to listen to the tug of jealousy in his chest. He knew he had a crush on Donghyuck; everyone had a crush on Donghyuck. But it was a matter of facing it, and Mark refused to.

"It's so much work! Just order me something from Ten's Subs! I'd like two 12 inch subs, one meatball and one JohnTen's way, four bags of chips, one large cup of Sprite, and two gallons of water."

"What the fuck?" Donghyuck asked, looking at Jeno. "Whatever, you'll owe me. Anyone else want something? Besides Mark. I'm not wasting my precious money on that."

"You mean your daddy's money baby boy," Mark drawled.

"B-b-b-baby b-boy," Donghyuck spluttered, about to lunge at Mark and strangle him. Jeno pulled him down, pouting at him.

"Can you buy me and Chenle some food?" Jisung asked softly.

"You have a soft spot for that brainiac huh?" Mark asked, and Jisung shrugged.

"He's sweet, really, and he's bullied a lot. He never asks for anything though, doesn't want to trouble anyone."

"Jisungie has a crush," Jeno sang softly, and Jisung shrugged.

"So what if I do? My preferences are nothing to be ashamed of. Unlike you." Jeno opened his mouth, closed it, and tried to form words again.

"Anyways, I have weed. Anyone want some?" Mark reaches into his pocket to find nothing, and I narrowed my eyes, smirking. How useful it was sometimes to be so utterly invisible everyone forgot who you were. "What the fuck?"

"Don't have it?" Renjun asked, scoffing. "Surprised they didn't find it on you."

"No, I had it less than a minute ago. Where the hell-"

"Smoking's bad for you," I said, casually throwing the bag back. "Which is why I'm keeping this." I held up his electronic cigarette, and his face contorted into rage.

"You fucking -"

"You used to be nice too Mark, what happened to you huh?" I asked, narrowing my eyes. "Was it daddy issues too?"

"Why'd you change Jaemin?" Mark challenged, slamming his hands down on my desk. "Was it because of the names? The bullying? Everything?"

"With the way you act it's like you didn't try to stop it when you did," Renjun said, and I slumped back into my seat. I hadn't talked that much in years, and it felt weird.

"Ordered the food!" Donghyuck said, beaming. "Should be here within an hour!"

"What do we do during that hour?"

"Get high?"

"Sleep," Jisung said, closing his eyes and leaning his head on Chenle's.

"We could do confessions table," Chenle said softly, and everyone looked at the boy. "We use at my house and old school when we have problem."

"Getting high sounds better," Renjun said, and Mark narrowed his eyes, taking out his electronic cigarette.

So this is short, yes, but the next chapter is hella long.