Chapter 38

#ILWTG38 Chapter 38

Yago asked me if it's okay for me to go to his hotel room because he had medicine kit there and he wanted to treat the scratches I got from Millie. Nang banggitin niya iyon ay doon lang ako napa-tingin sa mga galos sa braso ko. That bitch! Kinuha na nga iyong pera ko, kinalmot pa ako! 'Di ko talaga akalain na pupulutin niya isa-isa iyong mga pera. I'd always known that Millie valued her pride... She must've been in a whole lot of trouble for her to throw her dignity and pick up the money.

Sandaling nawala si Yago para kuhanin iyong sinasabi niyang medicine kit. I quickly called someone before I looked around the hotel room. I looked around for any sign of women being in here... but so far, wala akong nakita. I wanted to be mature in this relationship. If he had been with someone while we were apart, I'd be fine with it. I'd be hurt, but it wasn't his fault. I didn't want to let my emotions rule over me. I wanted to talk things out with him. I didn't want to waste years again.

Sandali pa akong naghintay pero hindi na ako naka-tiis. I stood up and began to look for him. I saw him in the CR, trying to look for the damned medicine kit in the drawer.

"Yago," I called his name.

"Sandali lang," sabi niya. "Wala yata dito. Magrerequest na lang ako sa baba."

Mabilis siyang pumunta palapit sa telepono. I heard him requesting for cotton, alcohol, and other stuff that I couldn't understand because I was too drawn into staring at his face. This jerk... I was still so madly attracted. That face. That jaw. That nose. That... that fucking lips.

God, no more waiting.

I quickly walked towards him and bridged the space that fucking separated us. Yago looked at me with his forehead creased, but I didn't give him the chance to question me because I quickly grabbed his face and kissed him on the lips.

"Rory," he said in between kisses. I couldn't help myself! It's like he got me so fucking addicted and then one day, he just disappeared! "I thought we'd talk," he continued as I began to unbuckle his belt.

"Later," I replied against his lips as I successfully got off his belt. I began unbutton his pants. "God, I missed you."

I looked him in the eyes. He was looking at me.

"Don't you want this?" I asked him because he wasn't undressing me like he used to. Dati, mas nauuna pa akong mahubaran kaysa sa kanya. This just... this felt different.

"Of course I want this. I just thought we'd talk."

"We'd have lots of time for talking later, Yago."

He continued to look at me, seemingly still unsure of what he'd do next. So, I did what has to be done. I pushed him on the bed and sat on him.

"Don't make me beg," I said as I hovered above him. "I might just."

I saw him gulping. And breathing. Deeply.

"Okay," he said before he quickly changed our position with him on top of me. Suddenly, I couldn't breathe again. He was kissing me, not letting go of my lips for any more second. Mabilis kong naramdaman ang paghawak niya sa bawat parte ng katawan ko. I could feel him caressing my arm, his hands going inside my shirt. I could feel him pushing my bra upwards and his fingers pinching my nipples.

God.

Why did we fucking break up?!

Yago let go of my lips and quickly tugged my shirt upwards. Nang matanggal niya iyong pang-itaas ko, mabilis niyang itinapon iyon. I grabbed a handful of his hair when I felt his mouth on my breasts. Shit, Yago! Fuck you for starving me for years!