22. court room audio tape (part six)

*hey guys, as you know i was editing this story, and i decided to add this chapter in so that everything could make more sense. i didn't want people to be so confused lol ;)*

 i didn't want people to be so confused lol ;)*

One Year Earlier
COURTROOM AUDIO TAPE

LAWYER: Blair, do you feel that you are now able to continue on with your testimony?

EDWARDS: Yes I do.

LAWYER: Okay great. I just want to make sure that you are aware that your best friend Madison Brown, has contradicted your whole story. Would you have any reason as to why she would do that?

EDWARDS: Because she has too.

LAWYER: Why does she have to do anything?

EDWARDS: Adam is blackmailing her.

LAWYER: Adam Robertson, your boyfriend?

EDWARDS: Yes that is correct.

COUNSEL: Objection! You cannot say that the defendant has done such a thing without proper evidence!

JUDGE: Do you have evidence to support your statement, Mrs. Snow? You have claimed this before.

LAWYER: Yes— (Sentence was interrupted)

EDWARDS: It's true, Adam told me himself! You know, it was really hard for me to even come here and face him like this. Now I have to deal with people telling me that I'm lying. I hope you all know that I would never do something like this if Adam really was innocent. I know Madison lied because Adam made her, but it still hurts when you lose a best friend that you've had for years.

COUNSEL: There are many reasons to believe that you are lying Blair. First of all, we have no evidence to prove that you were being abused by your boyfriend, Adam Robertson. Many people have also stated that you are a pathological liar.

LAWYER: Objection!

EDWARDS: I understand. (Pause) If I can't be myself and get the justice I deserve, then I could never be myself until he is in jail.

COUNSEL: Now, what do you mean by that? This statement is very confusing.

EDWARDS: (Long Pause) I'll just have to disappeared and become another.

---------------------

END OF TAPE
Total minutes: 11 minutes 12 seconds