Information

DISCLAIMER in case you didn't see it in the title or story description. This story is a draft from 2020 that I recently read through and I didn't think it was that bad so I wanted to publish it. It has not been edited or changed beyond this author's note in this chapter, so everything beyond this message was written by 2020 Whiskey.
Hopefully it will bring some people some joy to read anyway!
However, I am no longer into bnha and will not ever be continuing or completing this fanfic. It also ends quite abruptly in an unfinished chapter. The (finished) existing chapters go up to and include the entire sports festival, so that's something at least. Whether that's something you'd like to read or not is up to you (:
I figured I might as well publish it anyway.

Love, Whiskey

-----

This is some background information about the mc, her quirk and the book.

Name: (y/n) (l/n)
Birthday: 5/26
Age: 15 (at the start)
Gender: Female
Height: 160 cm
Blood type: O
Quirk: Demon

Disclaimer: mc is bisexual. It won't come up much and Bakugo is the only love interest, but it will be referenced and mentioned a few times.

Appearance:
Mc has a signature thin tail, which ends in three pointy triangle thingies.

Her pupils are vertical slits and her teeth are sharp. (Not Kirishima-sharp, more like Rin Okumura.) Her ears are pointy and elf-like. Mc also has horns on her head. Now there are various designs for horns, but I'm going with rather large ones that are curled to the front, not the back. Like ram horns.

You can imagine whatever you want, really. As long as you know you have horns.

Abilities:
The quirk Demon enhances physical skills like agility and speed. The mc is not necessarily stronger, but she can use her dexterity to gain the upper hand.

She can also create blades from her body made out of her energy, which is kind of like mana. However, it takes some effort to keep the blades steady, so mc's maximum is two blades at a time that are about as big as an average sword.

Appearance can be altered to make the mc appear more human, which is known as the skill 'disguise'. But this only includes making the inhuman features disappear or change (eyes, ears, teeth, horns, tail). It's not like shapeshifting.

There are some other things, but our unknowing mc is still learning. Therefore, so are you.

Family:
In this story, (y/n) (l/n) is the eldest out of five kids. She has three younger brothers and one younger sister.

Tashiro is the second eldest and he is ten years old.

Amari is the third child and he is nine years old.

Isara and Hibana are the youngest, also referred to as 'the twins'. They are five years old.

(Don't bother remembering the names, I'll probably forget them too.)

(Y/n)'s mother has a quirk to steal light. When there's a light on somewhere, she can attract it and later return it to the original lamp/source or another one.

(Y/n)'s father's quirk is called Devil. It's basically the more extreme version of Demon. Her father also looks more like a devil, with larger horns and tail and leathery wings. However, he is currently in jail because he is a villain. He kept this from his family and was arrested after the police found out, three months before U.A.'s entrance exam.

Okay so I think that was it. All the necessary background info. If anything is unclear or if you want to know something, feel free to ask.

English isn't my first language, so if you see any mistakes, please do correct them in the comments.

I'll follow the manga up to a certain point and extent, but I'll add my own stuff to the story to make it a little more interesting.

Text stuff:
Bold: author's note
Italics: thoughts or emphasis
(h/c): hair colour
(e/c): eye colour

(s/c): skin colour
(y/n): your first name
(l/n): your last name
(n/n): your nickname

Thank you for reading and I hope you'll enjoy the story!