votee

hey guys i just wanted you all to know that i'll be starting a new book series but i have a few written and ready to be published but i just wanted to see what you all wanted to read first;

1; harley quinn & joker au

the lights shone on mickeys half naked body his hips grinding to the half beat music, eyes on him. "gorgeous isn't he?" the redhead leaned back on the crush velvet sofa his eyes showing nothing but venom.

2; ahs asylum au

mickey leaned back on the metal slim chair his ears filled with the repeated music the noise of yelps and screams filled the old dust filled room. the redhead was thrown into the common room his eyes showing confusion but his body showing defence. how did an innocent mechanic and a curious reporter get here

3; serial killer au

mickey leaned over the sink his breath heavy and slick, the redheads hands slid down the mans waist, "it wasn't your fault" ian whispered in mickeys ear his bloody hands staining mickeys clean crisp shirt his panicked state now over. "it had to be done"

4; wolf of wall street au

mickey stood inside the open party his date clamping onto his arm, eyes scanned over his pant covered ass his blue eyes floating around the room. "damn i'd let that guy give me aids" a voice was heard from the top deck of the house as a redheaded man descended from the steps to welcome his model worthy guest.

5; prostitution au

mickey held the cigarette to his dry lips he inhaled the smoke, it followed out of his nose. A black range pulled towards the figure, mickey walked towards the now open car window, "hey gorgeous hop in" mickey heard as the locks were heard. "Wait! put your hands up" mickey heard before the car had raced off, "sir your under arrest for prostitution" mickey heard before looking up at the redheaded officer.