2

With Y/N and Chaerin:

Y/N: Hey Chaerin, I have been thinking of bringing a friend of mine with me. Is this oaky?

Chaerin: No problem, who is your friend?

Y/N: Choi Yeonjun

Chaerin: This is great, he seems like a nice guy. We will wait for him too.

Y/N: Alright, see you tomorrow.

With Yeonjun:

Y/N: Hey Yeonnie~ You will have the best date ever tomorrow.

Yeonjun: Thanks a lot y/n, I don't know what would I have done without you. Any way get ready for tomorrow, goodnight.

Y/N: Good night.

But dear y/n didn't know that this night was her last good night.

-Next day:

With y/n:

Y/n woke up at 2pm since it was weekend and yesterday she spent all the night texting Yeonjun and Chaerin.

Y/N got up and had her late breakfast and did her daily routine.

"3pm" Y/n have only one hour to reach Chaerin's house. Since she wanted to put on a good impression, she didn't want to go late. Y/N hurried up to her room and opened her closet. She didn't like any of the clothes, she wanted something cute that would show her as a beautiful woman or young woman.

"3:10" Time is running. Only five minutes until Yeonjun arrives so that they would go to Chaerin's place together. Y/N had no other choice than to wear one of her mother's dresses. Her mother won't notice after all since both of her parents were busy with work all the time.

Y/n searched through her mother's closet and founded a blue cute dress.

...... y/n heard a knocking voice on her door. She went down and opened the door to see Yeonjun waiting for her. Taking a glance at her watch. "3:15"

"Let's go" y/n said as she jumped in the car next to Yeonjun.

With Beomgyu:

Beomgyu woke up at 4am in the morning, he was too or too too excited to go on a date with his beloved or soon to be, y/n.

Beomgyu has already planned what they were going to do and what he is going to say to her. He even went to more than 10 arcade places to practice the bear game so he can win a one for y/n.

-time skip to 4pm

At Chaerin's place:

Beomgyu was the first to arrive since he went there at 6am. Chaerin was mad furious at Beomgyu but he couldn't help it, it was his first date with his y/n after all!!