6

Everyone was sitting in a circle. Lisa was there too. Things has gotten slightly better since last time. Doctors said that Lisa had a chance to walk again and Jungkook state was good. Doctors say he might wake up soon.

All y/n friends were sitting there including Beomgyu. Only one person was missing. ''Hey y/n, where is Tao?'' Yeojun asked as he looked around and didn't see Tao. ''I don't know...maybe he is still in the class?'' y/n said. Then suddenly she remembered what happened yesterday. The way someone actually dared and bullied Tao. That was so coward of them. ''I need to go.'' Y/N stood up and went running.

She run until she reached where Tao's last class was last. ''Tao!'' y/n kept on calling while searching for him. She founded him sitting in the corner of the classroom. 'Hey Tao!'' y/n ran toward him and sat down trying to take in some air.

''y/n...look..'' Tao handed y/n a paper. y/n looked at it carefully. It was full of hate and violent words. ''Ya Tao look at me!'' y/n said as she grabed y/n head and made him face her. y/n took the paper and tore into small sheets. ''All these are just stupid lies. You have got all the girls hearts with your wushu skills.'' y/n said laughing. Tao blushed lightly as he heard y/n words. y/n stood up and grabbed Tao's arms. ''Let's go. Lisa and the others are waiting for us.'' y/n said. Tao nodded as he followed her. They both didn't know that there were some eyes staring at them from behind.

''They will all be dead soon including ........''

''Oh where were you?'' Soobin asked as he saw y/n and Tao coming together. ''Are you two dating by secret or what?'' Yeonjun laughed. ''Hey! so what if we are?'' y/n said blushing. Everyone was laughing except for Beomgyu of course.

The time has passed and the break has finished. ''y/n do you walk to class with me?'' Beomgyu asked y/n smiling. y/n nodded. They both were walking when Kai suddenly started walking toward them. y/n wasn'y pleased with that. ''Hey Choi Beomgyu was your name right? I need to talk to you for a moment. You can go to class before him. Let's go.'' Kai grabbed Beomgyu's arm and pulled him away. ''What the hell can be wrong with him?'' y/n sighed. ''What is wrong with you?'' Sangmi appeared from behind. ''Oh is all of this a scheme to bully me again? now I advice to back down before you regret it.'' y/n said. ''You really have no shame..'' Sangmi laughed. ''What do you mean with this?'' y/n was now very angry. ''How dare get close to my fiancee? Don't you know any other free boy??'' Sangmi said. y/n was so shocked to hear those words.

With Kai and Beomgyu:

''You are really stubborn... why won't you just do what your father want?'' Kai asked as he checked his phone. ''Another Sangmi minion I see... Well I am free to do wait I want'' Beomgyu said. ''That is stupid you know. And that friend of you.. y/n will be bullied until death if you stay close to her.'' Kai said.

''Over my dead body.'' Beomgyu said and started running toward y/n place.

With y/n and Sangmi:

''What do you mean by that?'' y/n asked. ''He may be too shy to say it yet he is going to be mine so stay out of the way.'' Sangmi said. ''It is not like I have any feelings for him. We are only friends so calm down.'' y/n said. Sangmi laughed as she looked at y/n. ''Are you just dense or do you want to just hear what you want? just stay away from Beomgyu!!'' Sangmi tried to slap y/n but someone from behind held her hand and stooped her. It was Beomgyu. ''Beomgyu!'' Sangmi said as she looked at him with shock. ''Why are you running around spreading such rumors? I told you for the thousand time I am not marrying you.'' Beomgyu with that dropped Sangmi's arm. ''Let's go, we are late.'' Beomgyu said as he held y/n arm and pulled her away. ''You little..'' ''I told you that this girl will be a big obstacle for you.'' Kai said as he walked toward Sangmi. ''Didn't I tell you to look after him so that I would remove her away from my Beomgyu!!'' Sangmi cried as she threw her high heels on Kai. He didn't have any other option but get beaten by Sangmi.

With y/n and Beomgyu:

Beomgyu was holding y/n arm and pulling her strongly. ''Hey Beomgyu stop!'' y/n said as she stooped and pulled Beomgyu's arm away. ''I don't need any explanation but please make that witch stay away if she don't want her nose to get broken.'' y/n said. ''Wait y/n it is not like what you think, Sangmi is not my fiancee!'' Beomgyu said. ''I don't care.'' y/n said. She walked toward the class and entered angrily. Beomgyu clinched his teeth in anger as Sangmi ruined everything for him.

When she entered she didn't see Tao in there. On his table were some writings. They just worst than the ones form last time. y/n sighed hopelessly as she sat down. She needs to find out who is the reason for what is happening. During the rest of the class she didn't focus on anything. She only focus about Tao. She intermediately ran out as the bell rang even before the teacher went out. She ran searching for Tao in every corner of the school. She looked everywhere until an interesting conversation caught her attention form a corner nearby her. ''You are really hopeless.'' A voice said. y/n got closer to see what was happening. She saw a boy wearing a mask with Tao. He was holding Tao from his collar.

''If you just die everything would be prefect. Why is a hopeless insect like you here next to a great person like-'' y/n ran toward the boy and punched him strongly. ''Hey watch out for your mouth!'' y/n said as she looked angrily at the boy. The boy looked at y/n. He didn't want to attack her. He would never do it. ''We will meet soon.'' and with that the boy ran away. y/n tried to chase after him but Tao held her arm. ''Don't do it. Just stay with me please..'' Tao said. y/n noticed that he had been punched in his face and also slapped. ''Oh no let's take you to the nurse.'' y/n said as she held Tao and walked toward the nurse office.

''Is there anyone here?' y/n asked as she entered. There was no one in there. y/n helped Tao to sit down on the bed and went to search for something to help Tao.

''Thank you...'' Tao said shyly as y/n was cleaning his injuries. ''Um...no problem.'' y/n smiled. Her smile has always got Tao's heart beat like crazy. Her eyes, smile, kindness. How can someone be like her?

Tao without feeling got close to y/n and kissed her lips. She was too shocked for what happened. ''y/n.. I love you.'' Tao said as he looked at y/n eyes with full sincerity. She was too shocked but she returned the kiss back to Tao. ''I think I love you too.'' y/n said. The both smiled at each other.

------------------

At the end of the school day y/n stood up to go to see Tao but she received a text from him.

''I will follow you later.''

y/n smiled as she got ready to go home. She decided to wait for Tao at the gate of the school.

With Tao:

He was walking up toward the staircase. He got a new message from his bully. He didn't know that this would be his last message to read. He was now standing on the top of the rooftop waiting... and waiting.... for someone. Suddenly his legs were held from behind. It was for few seconds yet the last thing he saw was the earth getting closer or more likely him falling down, black was everything he saw now as blood flew down his head.

With y/n:

y/n was sitting at the ground feeling worried. Did something happen to Tao? two girls have passed by y/n.

''Did you hear that someone has jumped of the rooftop.'' The first girl said. ''Really who is he?'' The other girl asked. ''I think his name is Ztao. The teachers have founded a letter upstairs with his shoes and called the police.''

y/n ran toward the school again . She saw a lot of students gathered together. Teachers were asking them to go back. y/n pushed the students and walked forward. The last thing she saw was Tao's dead body as she collapsed.

''No one can beat me now'' The unknown person said as he laughed.

-------------------------

To be continued.