9

A/N: First of all I am really sorry for not writing, I had my mid year exams (and didn't get a chance to celebrate new year) and I barely understood physics. And almost passed my exams and got through the coronavirus shook. I will try my best to write regularly. Anyway enjoy.

Y/N sat down at her chair as she breathed deeply. She was pleased and happy, finally Tao will be able to rest in peace.

It was the last five minutes of break. Beomgyu approached y/n as she was sitting, he was holding some food. ''I bought this for you.'' Beomgyu said. Y/N looked at him and smiled. ''Thank you.'' y/n said as she started to eat. The both started to talk until Taeyong interrupted them. ''Let's meet up with Taehyun at-'' Taeyong saw Beomgyu with y/n. He felt his uneasy looks. ''I will talk to you later, I need to go now.'' Taeyong said and quickly left.

Beomgyu felt very nervous as he saw Taeyong leave. ''I thought he is a bully.'' Beomgyu said. y/n rolled her eyes. ''This is people problem, they believe rumors without making sure it is true.'' y/n said. Beomgyu left to his seat without saying a word. The teacher entered and started the class.

Yeonjun's POV:

''Where shall we meet?''

''Let's meet at the back of school, I already talked to Taehyun.''

''Ok I will speak to y/n.''

''Please be careful with Beomgyu, I have an uneasy feeling about him.''

At the end of school:

The bell rang and y/n stood up and held her bag. Yeonjun wanted to speak to y/n but Beomgyu went there first. ''I will speak to you later at the end of school. I will wait inside the nearby park.'' Beomgyu said and left.

''What did he say?'' Yeonjun asked. ''He just said goodbye, let's go and see Taeyong now.'' y/n said and walked out quickly holding Yeonjun's arm.

Taehyun was standing behind school with Taeyong beside him. '' I founded the tape you were searching for.'' Taehyun said. Y/N ran quickly but Taehyun stopped her. ''But I don't think that it will help you.....'' Taehyun said.

Taeyong snatched the tape from Taehyun's arm.''Any way thank you we will take lead from here.'' Taeyong said. ''Okay.'' Taehyun said and left.

Yeonjun grabbed his laptop and the three watched the tape together.

There was Tao standing in the rooftop, he looked very normal. There came a boy from behind, the boy didn't look familiar, he was covering his own face. The boy held Tao from his legs and dropped him down, left a letter in Tao's shoes and left the rooftop.

Y/N jaw dropped as tears were running. Her friend was killed by someone, she must find him, whoever it was. Yeonjun tried to calm y/n down. ''We will take it to the police. You can go to home and rest.'' Taeyong said as he placed his hand on y/n's shoulder. Y/N held her bag and stood up. ''I will see you tomorrow.'' Y/N said and left. She was too tired emotionally to say anything.

As she was walking she remembered what Beomgyu said. Y/N headed toward the nearest park. It was already a little late. The sky was now orange and no one was in the park, other than Beomgyu on the swings of course. Y/N dropped her bag and sat on the swing next to Beomgyu. ''Hi.'' Beomgyu said without removing his eyes from the ground.

''I am sorry I am late.'' y/n said. ''It's okay.'' Beomgyu said. The place stayed quiet for some time. ''I really like the weather, it's beautiful and calm.'' Beomgyu said. Y/N nodded her head. ''I actually like you...'' Beomgyu said. y/n looked at him with shock. Her heart was beating really quick. ''I can't keep it in anymore, I want to be yours and only yours.'' Beomgyu said. He got really close to y/n, there were only few inches between them.