8

Y/N sighed as she sat down and threw her bag on her bed. She was worried, very worried. The sudden incident of Lisa and Jungkook and the death of Tao was very random and sudden. She was worried about Taehyun, would he die too with time passing?

She was also upset. Beomgyu asked her to go out with him and suddenly canceled it. She was too tired to think of anything.

Later at night:

Beomgyu's POV:

In a dark hallow Beomgyu was walking. He hated this place a lot. He heared the voice of a woman crying from the kitchen while a drunk man was sitting in the living room while shouting. ''Bring my freaking beer her!" The man said as he threw his bottle of beer to the ground. The woman quickly garbed the bottle and gave it to him.

Beomgyu steeped closer and caused a noise on the floor. ''What about that brat?'' The man asked. ''H-he is sleeping!! please don't disturb him.'' The woman said. ''He is my son in the end... don't play games with me woman!'' The man said as he slapped the woman. ''Beomgyu come here!'' And with that Beomgyu walked quietly toward his father.

''Do you know what time it is?'' The man asked. ''12 pm.'' Beomgyu said emotionless tone. ''Please darling don't hit him!'' The woman cried as she knelled and held the mans arm. She was thrown away as he started to hit Beomgyu.

''You are all just loser beggars! do you know what? I don't need you anymore. I will send you the divorce papers.'' The man said as he wore his coat and left the house. ''No...I need to stop him.'' The woman said as she stood up and wore his coat. ''Beomgyu stay in there and be a good boy please.'' The woman said as she kissed Beomgyu's forehead and left.

Three hours later:

Beomgyu was coloring his sketch book when his mother returned back. She looked like a mad lady. Beomgyu tried to get closer to her but she rejected him immediately. A big slap was given to Beomgyu. ''It's all your fault...if you haven't been born.. You are a dirty heartless broken soul!'' The woman said. ''Mother?'' Beomgyu looked directly with cold eyes as usual at his mother. She immediately knelled down and started crying. She held Beomgyu closely to her. ''I am really sorry.... I promise I am going to make everything better for us.'' The lady said as she took Beomgyu and placed him on the bed. She gave him a kiss on his check, the last kiss he got from her.

The next morning:

Beomgyu woke up to smell a nice smell, it was the smell of the usual breakfast his mother always cooked. He went to the living room to see everything set and ready. ''Mom?'' Beomgyu called but there was no response. ''Mom where are you?'' Beomgyu kept on searching and searching. He saw his mother's bedroom door open. He entered and that was when he saw.....

A loud crash was heard as Beomgyu fell of his bed. He was sweating a lot as he was breathing deeply. ''A nightmare.'' Beomgyu said as he stood up. He went to the bathroom and washed his face. He looked at the mirror as he thought deeply. ''Would my mom like y/n if she met her?'' He thought as he cleared his face and went back to sleep.

The other day:

y/n walked early to school as she had nothing to do. The moment she entered the school she saw Taeyong and his friends.

Flashback:

y/n was sitting on the park swings with Yeonjun as both were eating ice cream. It was good to have some time where both can hangout without any trouble.

''y/n I need to tell you something.'' Yeonjun said. y/n nodded as she looked at Yeonjun as a sign for him to talk. ''I don't think Tao committed suicide.'' Yeonjun said. y/n was quiet for a moment. ''How do you know that?'' y/n asked. ''Well I at least know that Taeyong and his friends weren't the ones bullying him. I saw them everyday, they never headed toward Tao or spoke to him.'' Yeonjun said. ''And how sure are you of this? They were always bullies!'' y/n said. ''But not anymore, they have changed I can really feel it.'' Yeonjun said. Y/N sighed as she looked at the sky. It was a sigh of relief. ''I also felt that they have changed.'' y/n said. Both Yeonjun and y/n laughed as they kept on talking.