11

Doctors rushed quickly as alarms sounds were everywhere. "Quickly test his beat and give me that...." Electric shook were everywhere as doctors tried there best to help Jungkook regain his Consciousness. Jungkook opened his eyes widely as he breathed heavily. He was panting heavily as he was sweating.

"Kang Taehyun......"

Jungkook said as he went to sleep again. His heart rate was normal again yet he had to rest.

Y/N's POV:

Y/N looked at the men with black suits as they entered and left the school everyday. "Do you ever wonder who they are?" Taehyun asked. Y/N was startled at his sudden appearance. "They are here to investigate Beomgyu's murders." Y/N said. Taehyun smiled a bit. "I am sorry to disappoint you but they are here to cover for Beomgyu's actions." Taehyun said. Y/N eyes widened in shook. "Didn't you know? Beomgyu's father is one of the biggest CEO in Asia." Taehyun said. "Wasn't he an orphan?" Y/N asked in shook. "No." Taehyun said. He glance at his watch and looked at Y/N again. "I am sorry I need to go." Taehyun said and left. He was feeling stasfied as he saw Y/N breaking down little by little, his plan had just started.

Y/N entered quickly and followed the men in suits, today they had one special person with them, a middle aged man. He seemed like the boss, was he Beomgyu's father. Taeyong saw Y/N and followed her.

"What are you doing?" Taeyong whispered. "SHHHHHHHHHHH!" Y/N shut him up. She looked at the man again. "I will come a little late, you can go to class before me..." Y/N said. Taeyong looked confused.

She crawled and followed the man quietly as she entered the office. She hid inside the locker of the headmaster.

"So what did you choose to do?" The man asked as he sat down. "I don't think I can accept your offer..." The headmaster said. "We need to be on the side of justice, just think of the families of the victims! One of the victims have a very rich family which will wreck my school in seconds!" The headmaster continued. Y/N cheered up a little, he shouldn't get away with what he have done.

The man laughed as he pointed for one of his men. They threw a black bag filled with money. "I can always pay more than them." The man said. The headmaster looked in shook. "I'll pay you double or even thrice the cost." The man said. "We will proceed with the process, Beomgyu must have a personal reason for his actions..." The headmaster said as he bent down and started collecting the money.

Y/N couldn't hold in her anger and barged out of the locker. ''You must be out of your mind you filthy gold digger!" Y/N said as she grabbed the bag from the headmaster hand and there it on the floor. The other men walked toward her to stop her but the boss ordered them to stop."You must be Y/N...... A very interesting girl...." The man said with a smirk. Y/N got out of the grip of the guards and looked firecly at the man. ''Your son KILLED my friends...... I won't rest until he pays for what he had done." Y/N said. "Why do you think he did it?" The man asked. Y/N was taken back with his question yet she didn't resist answering. "Because he is a psychopath just like you!" Y/N cried. "Just think about the answer, you might not be matched to Beomgyu as he is already for Sangmi but you can be matched with his brother, please keep an eye on her, she is very important to us." The man said as he stood up and left. Y/N tried to follow him but the guards stooped her. Two of them followed her around. "Go away." Y/N said. "We are here to keep an eye on you." One of the guards said. "Leave or else I'll call the police.'' Y/N threatened. The two guards whispered to each other and turned back to Y/N. "We will be back later, watch your actions." The two guards said and left