3

-Two days later at school

''Okay class, today we have a new student, please introduce yourself.'' Tao walked inside the class and wrote his name on the board. ''My name is Huang ZiTao, Tao for short. I am from China and I am Chaerin's cousin. I hope we get along well.'' Tao said.

''Thank you very much. You can choose a seat to sit in.'' The teacher said. There were two empty seats, one beside Beomgyu and the other behind y/n. Tao walked over to Beomgyu ans sat beside him. ''What does he want now?'' Beomgyu thought in his own mind. ''So we met again.'' Tao said smiling. Beomgyu only sighed as he rolled his eyes. Tao turned around to see y/n smiling at him. ''Okay get ready for the lesson.'' The teacher said.

With y/n:

y/n turned around to see her friend, Lisa. ''Is this the boy you told me about?'' Lisa asked. ''Yes! So cute~ isn't he?'' y/n fan girled quietly. ''Yeah...'' Lisa turned around to see Beomgyu glaring at her. ''We should focus on the lesson now.'' Lisa said. Y/n nodded and turned around.

Lisa kept on examining the atmosphere for the rest of the class, she saw how Beomgyu glared at any one who looked at y/n or got close to her, specially Tao. When the bell rang, everyone stood up and went to there other class they had.

With Beomgyu:

Beomgyu was now heading toward the chemistry class, it's the class y/n had now. He already knew her schedule and managed to get the same as her by threatening the head master.

''Y/n.'' Beomgyu called. y/n turned around to see Beomgyu behind her. ''Oh hi!'' y/n said. ''What class do you have now?'' Playing as if he doesn't know anything, Beomgyu asked. ''Oh chemistry, what about you?'' y/n said. ''Oh we are alike! shall we attend the class together?'' Beomgyu said. ''Okay.'' y/n said. Just before y/n and Beomgyu started walking Tao appeared behind y/n, ''y/n, can you help me?'' Tao asked. ''Yeah sure.'' Y/n said. Why is Beomgyu's luck like this? ''Where is the history class?'' Tao asked. ''Thank Goodness!''

''It is the class on your right hand from the left hall.'' y/n said. ''I didn't understand.'' Tao said. ''I can help show you around.'' Lisa said appearing out of the blue. ''I have history class too.'' Lisa said. ''Oh okay. See you later.'' Tao said and by that he left with Lisa. ''Shall we get going?'' Beomgyu asked. Y/n nodded and the both walked toward their class.

With Lisa and Tao:

''Can you see Beomgyu from here?'' Lisa asked. ''No, but um... are you a friend of y/n?'' Tao asked. ''Yes and I believe she is in danger now as well as you now.'' Lisa said. ''What do you mean?'' Tao asked. ''Beomgyu have been stalking y/n for a while now and it's getting pretty creepy how he knows like almost everything about her!'' Lisa said. ''This makes sense. He looked angry when I told him I liked y/n too.'' Tao said. ''I think he is obsessed.'' Lisa said. ''We must keep an eye on Beomgyu and help y/n.'' Tao said. ''Yes. Well, let's discuss this later and go to class. I have biology now. I lied so that I can talk to you.'' Lisa said. ''Wait!'' Tao said. ''What?'' Lisa asked. ''Where is my class?'' Tao asked. ''Oh......''

With Beomgyu:

Finally Beomgyu is with his angle y/n. ''Okay I will divide you into groups with two in each group. Come take a number and find your partner.'' The teacher said. Y/n went to take a paper, number 21. Beomgyu took a number, 7. Not so good. He looked around to search for the student with number 21. It was May. ''Give me that number.'' Beomgyu said coldly. May turned around to see him staring at her blankly.''No, why?'' May asked. ''Give it to me. NOW.'' Beomgyu said. May nodded in fear and exchanged the number with Beomgyu. May went to look for her partner, it was Yeonjun thank goodness.

''Is 21 here?'' y/n asked. ''Oh it's me.'' Beomgyu said. ''Oh... what coincidence.'' Y/n said. ''Yeah.'' Beomgyu said. ''Now take a table to work on with your partner.'' The teacher said. ''let's take the one there.'' Beomgyu said. y/n nodded.

With May:

''Yeonjun.'' May said. ''Hm?'' Yeonjun turned around. ''I am number 7.'' May said. ''Oh lets get going then.'' Yeonjun said. He pointed at a table that was near y/n and Beomgyu but May refused. ''Let's take that one.'' May said pointing at a table that was very far from y/n. 

''Why did you choose this one?'' Yeonjun asked. ''It's because of Beomgyu..'' May said. ''Did he do anything to you??'' Yeonjun asked. ''No... I mean he acted very weird. I was supposed to pair up with y/n but he took the paper from me.'' May said. Yeonjun thought for a moment. ''That's right. Lisa has told me that he has been stalking y/n lately but I didn't really believe her. It seems true.'' Yeonjun said. ''What shall we do then?'' May asked. ''We will discuss this later with the others.'' Yeonjun said as he saw Beomgyu glaring at him.

---------------------

Unknown: You see I told you that most of them will figure out you are a stalker.

Beomgyu: I don't care, soon I will get rid of all of them and y/n would be mine.

Unknown: Well you can do that as long as you remember our deal.

Beomgyu: Fine

---------------------------

At the third class:

Lisa asked Chaerin to meet her alone.

''You have to make this quick because I don't want to be late.'' Chaerin said. ''It's about Beomgyu.'' Lisa said. ''What about him?'' Chaerin asked. ''He is obsessed with y/n, he have been stalking her for a long time.'' Lisa said. ''Don't worry about him. He already promised me if in chance he became obsessed he will stay away from y/n.'' Chaerin said. ''No you don't understand! he is already obsessed. He glares at anyone who talks to or get close to y/n. He managed to get the same schedule of classes as her. He already knows everything about her.'' Lisa said. ''I didn't think it was this serious...'' Chaerin said. ''It is...'' Lisa said. ''Well, I will talk to him.'' Chaerin said but Lisa stopped her. ''Don't, he will figure out something to get rid of us. We have to talk about this to the others.'' Lisa said. ''Fine...'' Chaerin responded.

-----------------------

Unknown: You must get rid of them quickly, Chaerin is included. She already knows about your obsession.

Beomgyu: That's fine with me I didn't think that I would get rid of Chaerin very soon. Well she was a good friend. Nothing matters as long as y/n will be mine........

To be continued........