#HeyCohen70

09-11

Telegram

Cohen:

Hey, Sari.

It's been days since you last talked to me and I wonder when you'll reply again? I'm really sorry for ditching you, but I hope that you know that it wasn't my intention to leave you hanging. When I made plans with you, I fully intended to do them... but unexpected things happened and for that, I am really sorry. 

I'm sorry for ditching you. 

I'm sorry for going to Celia's birthday. You must've felt like I betrayed you. I really was just dragged there, believe it or not. 

I know you saw the pictures of us dancing and it looks bad. It already happened and I can't do anything to take that back, but I apologize. I want to tell you everything that happened so I can be completely transparent, but to be honest, I couldn't remember what happened that night and I couldn't ask my brothers because they weren't there... and I really didn't want to talk to Celia about that night.

Anyway, I'm here in Manila South. I asked Ate Nari about your father's exact location here since I went yesterday, but I got lost. Kuya Preston gave me an earful, but I guess I deserve that. He's mad again at my brother, but that's another problem. 

I'm just gonna stay here for a while... message me if you wanna talk.

No pressure, of course.

Hey, Cohen (COMPLETED)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara