four

ARRIVING AT TITAN, WE quickly grabbed what we needed and started to walk out on to the empty planet

ARRIVING AT TITAN, WE quickly grabbed what we needed and started to walk out on to the empty planet. I looked around and sighed in disbelief on how beautiful this place could have been.

"Is that destroyed ship apart of Thanos's army?" Mantis asked suddenly while pointing straight ahead.

Quill and I looked at each other with wide eyes. Unknowing if the Black Order was in there, they can set this all up just to get me. I started to twist my ring anxiously.

Quill looked at the ship and then at us. He tapped on his ear making his mask appear across his face, "c'mon lets go."

We all walked towards the entrance of the Black Order's ship. I was next to Mantis while Quill was in front of us. Quill kneeled down grabbing a ball from his belt and looked at the team. "You guys ready?"

I started to feel my heart increase in my chest. I couldn't go back now, it's too late. I nodded at Quill's question followed my Mantis and Drax.

Quill rolled the ball towards the middle of the ship. Seconds after we heard an explosion and we rushed inside while looking around trying to find the mad Titian.

"Thanos!" Drax yelled at three people in the room and threw knifes at man who was wearing a cape.

The man blocked the knives thrown by Drax which resulted in Drax to scream. The red cape came towards Drax and went around his head making him fall to the floor.

My eyes widened seeing the cape have its mind of its own making me move away from the cape. My jaw dropped seeing the cape have a mind of its own.

Quill jumped into the air following the man who had a suit covering his whole body with iron chase after him.

Mantis rushed towards a boy who was wearing a iron spider suit. The boy opened his eyes wide, "woah, woah, woah! Please don't put your eggs in me!"

The boy shot webs at Mantis, making me jump in front of Mantis protecting her. I raised my hand and a simple swipe of my hand the boy was sent towards a wall.

I was about to help Mantis with the webs, but I felt a rope getting tied around my ankle. I looked up to see the same man who blocked Drax's knives wrapped my ankle in a golden, shiny rope. Suddenly, I was met with the floor knowing that there will be a bruise on my forehead later; I winced in pain. I quickly recovered from the fall when I made the man float from the floor and get slammed on the floor instead.

As I was turning back around, the same boy who I threw towards the wall earlier was about to jump on me. About to throw him somewhere else again, Quill threw one of his gadgets making the spider get tied up and fall on the floor also.

Everyone got back on their feet and watched to see who will make the next move.

"Everyone stay where you are. Chill the eff out." Quill said grabbing the boy and holding him in a choke hold.