NOAH ANDREWS

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD.

Pleasure.

His lips trail down my neck, and behind my ear to that special spot. I can't believe this is happening. I can't believe I get to have him like this.

I take a deep breath, before, "Ah! T—Toby."

His teeth sink harder into my skin, and he sucks harder, and I can't think straight. I've never felt like this before.

He comes up to look up at me, "You're beautiful."

I can feel the blush on my cheeks, and he trails a finger down from my neck to the tip of my shirt. I give him a look, and his hands slip under my shirt, my body tingling.

I sigh as he rubs his thumbs in circles across my skin, making me relax. Those rough hands slip farther up, until they reach one of my nipples.

His finger rubs across the nub, and I let out a shaky breath, looking at him through half — lidded eyes. His are dark, overtaken by lust. Those eyes are for me.

He grabs the edge of my shirt, pulling it up and over, and I look away once I feel his eyes on me.

"So fucking small, baby. Fucking adorable, Noah." He says, rubbing his hands everywhere he can find my pale skin. He's so big over me, and I feel protected. I feel a ton of things right now.

His eyes go to my pink nipples again, and he lowers his head, and I don't have time to think when he puts one between his lips.

My hands immediately shoot up to grab ahold of his hair, pulling him closer, "Tobias!"

He sucks harder, and my hips jerk upwards for some kind of friction. He licks down my chest, sucking hard so that tiny marks are scattered across my torso. There's so many things happening to my body, and I don't know how to handle it. I just know I feel good, Tobias makes me feel good.

He grabs my thighs, looking at my obvious tent. I bite my lip at his gaze, and he goes to remove my pants, but I latch onto his arms.

He pulls back, looking up at me in concern, but I shake my head.

"I wanna see you too," I admit, shyly, hooking my hands on the bottom of his shirt. My legs are on either side of him, and he's in the middle of them.

He nods, "Anything you want, baby."

So, I lift his shirt, slowly so that I can prepare myself, and I lose my breath at the sight. He's covered in scars, cigarette burns, bruises, but I've never seen someone so beautiful before.

He smiles a bit sadly, "Don't tell me that line about how beautiful my scars are. They're horrendous, don't lie to me, okay?"

I shake my head, looking up at him, "I would never romanticize something so painful. They may be horrible, but on you they're beautiful."

His lips catch mine, gently, before getting rougher, and I run my hands up his chest, feeling, touching. I can do this. He's mine, I can do this now.

He looks down at me, before thrusting his hips forward so that our crotches connect, sending me forward a bit in the batch of flowers. I try to latch onto them as something pools at the bottom of my stomach, making me let out a small, "Uh!"