TOBIAS MITCHELL

FOUR YEARS LATER.

Snowball glares at me, before she digs her claws into my arms, and then immediately jumps off of me as I scream, "Noah, get your fucking cat. The devil attacked me, again!"

I can hear Noah's laughter from the kitchen of our apartment. Grey climbs into my lap, nuzzling up against my arms to comfort me.

Noah and I had gotten each other cats for Christmas three years ago, and while Noah had gotten me Grey, calm and collected, I had gifted him with a little demon. Snowball thought she was better than me, tail sticking up, head always held high, prancing around the house.

She loved to claw me up, and then run into Noah's arms with a look of innocence. Despite that, seeing the smile on Noah's face made it worth it. That's what I told myself.

Grey purred as I petted his fur, green eyes fluttering shut. He was well behaved, never caused trouble, and not to mention had the most incredible eyes, emerald green.

"Toby, can you set out the snacks? Sammy and Tom will be here in fifteen minutes!" Noah called, and I stood up from the couch, Grey hopping down and following me to the kitchen.

I smirked at seeing Noah preparing dinner, and walked up behind him, wrapping my arms around his waist and pressing a kiss against his neck.

"Toby," He whined, turning around with his arms crossed, "I'm trying to cook."

I grabbed his face in my hands, pressing a kiss against his forehead, pushing his curls back, "And I'm trying to love you, baby."

He blushed, shoving me away, "Fix the fucking snacks, idiot."

"Are you saying my love for you is stupid?" I teased farther, loving how red I could get him.

"Tobias Mitchell!"

"I'm doing it!" I said, backing away to 'fix the fucking snacks.'

I just finished, when there was a knock at the door, followed by another, hyperactive knock. I rolled my eyes at Sammy's antics.

"I'll get it, Noah." I said, walking towards the door. Sammy threw himself into me, hugging me tightly.

"Ghost!" He exclaimed, puppy eyes looking up at me. I chuckle, patting his back.

"Samuel," I heard Tom call, and Sammy blushed, letting go of me and walking back to Tom, who rested a hand around the back of Sammy's neck.

I smirked, eyeing both of them. I knew of Tom's lifestyle, but I didn't have anything against it.

I motioned for them to follow me into the kitchen, Sammy jumping on top of Noah as soon as he laid eyes on him.

Tom sighed, but watched him in endearment. I slap him on the back, "How long has he..?"

"As long as we've been together. I was his first... everything. He makes me happy, Tobias. I've never met anyone like him."

I laughed, nodding, "I've never met anyone as energetic as him."

Tom agreed, and watched Sammy play with the cats. Noah had finished setting the table, and he came over to me, wrapping his arms around my neck, and pecking my lips.

"You can love me now," He said, smirking.

"Cheeky, Noah. Real cute." I said, picking Noah up and throwing him over my shoulder, ignoring his cries, walking us over to the little dining room, Sammy and Tom in tow.

We all sat down at the table, Noah pouring us all a glass of wine. I said a quick prayer before eating. Noah looked over at me and smiled. He thought it was cool I felt comfortable enough to remain in a religion usually seen as hateful to people of my sexual orientation.

I smiled back, and moaned at the taste of the food, pulling Noah close to me, and congratulating him on the well cooked food.

Once we had our stomachs stuffed, Sammy, as hyper as ever, decided he wanted to take a bunch of pictures with the cats. Tom shook his head, but got out his phone to take pictures of Sam and the cats, Sammy making silly faces at the camera.

Noah and I sat against the couch, him in my lap. I pulled him closer, and connected our lips together.

"Tobias?" He asks.

"Noah?" I smile.

"You made me realize a lot of things, Toby. And I love you for it. I want you to know that every time, at the planetarium, that I see a star, a constellation, a planet, I'm reminded of you. And," He pauses, rubbing his thumb against my cheek, "I think I've figured it out."

I smirk, placing my fingers underneath his chin, tilting his head up so that our eyes are connected.

"What's that?" I ask, biting my lip. He's so fucking beautiful.

"The art of gravity," he smirked, trapping my lips between his.

author's note; that's the end!!!! ahhhhhhh!!! here are what noah's and toby's cats look like.