Chapter 4

Its been some days since Neyonika has started the marriage discussion and from then on she is pestering him on a daily basis. She had tried every tactics to convince Manik but her stubborn son is not ready to give up. He has given her all the lame excuses that he could but nothing seems to work, so Neyonika seems to be left with an only option and that she hope is going to do. She smirk inwardly and close the door of her room...

Since the day Neyonika has came out of her shell, Manik seems to be happy, he seems to be at joy when every morning his mother came to wake him up and he shows lot of tantrums, but today was not one of such morning, today Neyonika didn't came to his room which made Manik worried but he shook his thoughts aside that maybe his mother is making some nice food for him, thinking about food his mouth started watering. Such a foodie he is, well he left the bed to get ready for office...

He came downstairs in hope of seeing his Mother's smiling face but all he got was silence, the same eerie silence which has haunted him for two years, his heart skip a beat. He hurriedly went to the kitchen and saw only Mary making breakfast, Neyonika was nowhere to be found..

Manik - Mary, where is Mom?

Mary - Mam is inside her room since morning Son. She didn't came out today. I knocked the door few times, but there was no reply.

Manik - Then why didn't you wake me up.

He shouted with rage, what if something happen to her god no, no please keep Mom safe please god please...

He ran towards her room and start banging on the door, still there was no reply, Manik was now scared to death, he started shouting but no one was there to reply him back, he was thinking of breaking the door but suddenly he heard the door lock clicked, he pushed it and got inside only to see her mom sitting on chair and looking outside the window...

Relief is the first thing which he felt after seeing her safe and sound, he immediately took her in a bone crushing hug and started sobbing like a kid, but what took him to surprise was his mother didn't spare him a single glance and not even hug him back. This remind him of same Neyonika after his Father's death and his body stiffen at the mere thought of again loosing his mom.

Was it all a dream, no it was not she was right beside him these days with a happy face, yes she was, then what happened now, he look into her eyes, but she averted her gaze, he hold her chin and made her look at him, his eyes shows so much emotions, fear, panic, longingness for his mother that she immediately fell bed for doing all this but no she has to be strong.

"Mom please don't do this to me again, please I cant take it anymore, I am tired Mom I need you please don't go away from me, I wont be able to live Mom please..." He stared at her, tears trickle down from both of their eyes, she push him and stood up looking out of the window showing him her back. He got confused.

Manik - Mom what's wrong? Are you upset from me? Tell me Mom, did I do something? Talk to me Mom please.

Neyo - Why should I talk to you and why should I listen to you? Did you listen? Did you agree when I asked you of something? No right. Then I also don't want to talk to you. 

Manik - I am sorry Mom, Tell me what you want? whatever you will say, I will do that but please don't look away from me, it hurts please..

Neyonika turned away immediately, she beamed with happiness and asked to him again if he is stating the truth and he nod in affirmation...

Neyo - Then are you ready to get married?

She asked with so much hope that this time, he didn't had a heart of denying her so he nod his head and she jumped with joy and hug him close whispering lots of sorry and thank you. He smiled at her Mother's childish behavior, if that is what makes her happy then okay he will get married just for her, he will...