Epilogue

I look one more time in the mirror, my dress looked great, my hair were perfect and so did my Makeup

I look one more time in the mirror, my dress looked great, my hair were perfect and so did my Makeup. Yes I am all set for the night. Now Mrs. Malhotra please hurry up and check on others.

I made my way to the room where girls were and the moment I entered a squealed escaped from my mouth seeing the two pretty brides in front of me. Mukti and Navya. Yes it's there wedding day today. So finally my both brothers were getting married and I couldn't be any more happy. today definitely every thing has to go perfect..

Nandini - Oh my my, you both look so gorgeous you know. Both of my brothers are in for a treat tonight and Mrs. Vedant you have done a terrific job, while you also look so pretty. Where is Aadhya?

Aliya - She is with my Mom. You think with her I would be able to get any work done?

I nodded my head in a yes, indeed she is a cry baby, always crying. But she is the most cutest baby so far. Yes Aadhya Vedant daughter of Dhruv and Aliya. She is just a month old. The day 10 months before when Aliya find out that she is pregnant, she panicked. But Dhruv was so happy. I haven't seen Dhruv so happy and excited. And just not Dhruv but everyone in our friend circle were excited at the news. Dhruv didn't want anyone to circulate a news which effect Aliya and her mental health. So in a week times of getting the news they both got married. 

It seemed difficult at first that how we will arrange everything but then He said if Manik can get married in a week,  we can too. And all laughed but indeed it happened. It was a great beach wedding, we all had fun. Time seemed to fly so fast, it feels like just the incident of yesterday that I became a part of Fab5 but no just 3 Months back Manik and I has celebrated our first wedding anniversary. And the gift my husband gave me is in my tummy. A blush crept on my face thinking about that night. I am pregnant and Manik is on top of the world. He is extra clingy these days and very strict. It's a miracle that he has left me alone for almost  2 hours for now. 

Life can not be more weird, it never go down with whatever you predict. I never thought I would end up with a family like this. The day when my parents died, my hopes too died with them but then Manik and others came along. And everything is history now.

Navya - I can't believe today is our wedding, Dear God, please let everything goes well today...

Mukti - I cant believe I am saying this but I am nervous as hell.

I chuckled at both of them and then we get into a group hug. I love these girls. After making sure they don't need anything, I moved out from there. I love both Mukti and Navya but sorry my Brother's are first, so I am on Groom's side. I was going to see boys, when in the deserted hallway, I saw Mom and Pappa. I kept my hand on my eyes.

Nandini - Oops, I din't saw anything, I promise.

I was giggling when I felt a sharp pain in my ears, which was in Mom's grip and she is twisting it..