Chapter 39

Neyonika - Nandini dear you have packed all the necessary things right?

Nandini - Yes Mom don't worry, I have checked everything twice..

Neyonika - Good, now you guyz leave. Drive carefully okay and enjoy yourself okay and please do inform me once you all reach there...

Nandini - Of course Mom, I don't know why you and Pappa are not coming with us. Then it would be more fun.. Are you sure you will be okay here till tomorrow? Should we just come back by tonight?

Neyonika - of course just have fun you guyz, I will be fine here and no need to come tonight, come by tomorrow only..

Okay just calm down no need to be so dramatic, of course I will tell you where we are off to, no need to get hyper... So here is the thing, since last few days were so hard so the gang decided to chill somewhere, now all the youngsters are leaving for Lonavla including Manyu and Rico.. I am so excited, after so many days finally I am going to have some fun without taking anymore tensions.. And moreover Manyu is here too, so it can't go bad right...

I came outside the house and saw everyone there, putting some stuffs in the trunk, There was one car and a jeep.. Oh Aiyappa wow, jeeps are just awesome I just love them...

Nandini - Manikk

Manik - Yeah baby

And I couldn't stop the blush that crept on my face hearing him, he smirked and I playfully punched him in the shoulder...

Nandini - We will take the Jeep okay?

Manik - Whatever you say Princess...

And I roll my eyes at him but couldn't stop the grin spreading up on my face... This is the different side of Manik Malhotra that I am getting to see and trust me when I say this I am just loving every bit of it, my Monster is suddenly turned into the loving caring husband and I couldn't be more happy...

Manik - Let's hit the road guyz..

Manik made his way towards the jeep and get into the driving seat, I was going towards the shotgun when I saw two hands simultaneously went for the backseat.. Manyu and Cabir bhai, now that was awkward, they both stopped and look at each other with uncomfortable smiles..

Cabir - Well it's okay you and Mukti can drive with them, Me and Navya will take the other car...

Abhimanyu - No it's fine if you wanna go in this one..

Cabir - No it's okay, I just wanted to err well never mind.. Come on Navya we are driving with Aliya and Dhruv

Well that's weird, I looked at both of them, since I got Manyu back, I have been too occupied with him that I haven't spent a moment with Bhai, I felt so guilty, he wanted to drive with us so that he can have some time with me... I bite my lip and looked at both of them, making a decision..

Nandini - I want Cabir Bhai and Navya to travel with us, Mukti and Manyu can come with Aliya and Dhruv.. Sorry Manyu but you are no fun when travelling...

And I stuck my tongue out at him childishly and he just rolled his eyes smiling at me.. I saw a shocked expression at Bhai's face, I bet he thought I will choose Manyu.. How can a sister ever choose one of his two beloved brother... They both are equally important to me..

Abhimanyu - Great, I was planning to drive anyway, it's been too long.. Dhruv you mind If I drive..

Dhruv - Of course not Man, here take the keys... come on let's get going we are already late...