Chapter 41

Time was passing away too quick these days and My uncle and Singhania's haven't done anything so far, they did try to wave off all the things I have said against them saying that I am lying but I guess nobody really took them seriously.. But I was really worried why they have been  this quiet about all this, they knew where I am now but still they did nothing... Manik asked me not to be worried but how can not I? I know how much of an evil these people are, it's seems a silence before the storm and I don't want to take this in a non serious way..

Today is Fab 5's new album release and we all were at the launch party, where Fab5 were live going to perform their song... I am so happy for them.. We all were here and the party was at full swing... It was my first public appearance as Mrs. Manik Malhotra and I was really paranoid before coming here but Manik helped in calming me down... I am really lucky to have him in my life, he was really being sweet and caring husband these days especially after our return from Lonavla and I have  seen some changes in our relationship and trust me these are some good healthy changes.. We were more comfortable with each other, our little romantic moments have increased frantically.. I mean the few kisses here and there that my husband is stealing from me every day..

Talking about him, I didn't knew where he is, Since we came here after few minutes he got missing and I haven't seen him since then.. I looked over and my gaze fall on Neyo Mom and Pappa standing at some distance talking to each other, I guess papa told her some joke as she was giggling softly... She looked more happy, more young these days, I don't know it's just me or some one else has also notice this shift in air between both of them... The day we came back from our trip, I have seen both of them spending more time together talking, laughing and some time just watching TV together... Sometimes I will catch Pappa looking at her when no one's looking. The emotion that reflects in his eyes is not so hard to understand, but I don't know whether Mom feel the same way or not.. I was looking at them, when I saw Mom blushing a bit on whatever Pappa was saying, a smile crept on my face and the smile grew bigger when I feel my husband's arms on my waist..

Nandini - where were you?

Manik - Why missed me Mrs. Malhotra?

I smiled and lean into his chest, he placed a kiss on side of my head...

Manik - Do you think there is something going on between these two?

And the question startled me, I turned around to look at him to trace any hint of anger but he seemed too calmed like he wasn't talking about Mom and papa so I thought of confirming once more..

Nandini - And You are talking about?

Manik - Of course My Mom and ummm Him..

Nandini - You feel it too?

Manik - So you feel it too ehh?

Nandini - Yeah but I can't say the same about Mom, I mean Pappa sure seems to take an indifferent interest in her these days, they are spending so much time together from past few days and the way he looks at her, it says a lot.

Manik - Yeah I know, Do you think we should intervene, like should I talk to Mom and you can talk to him?

And I look at him with a strange face, he raised his brows..

Nandini - Are you not Mad?

Manik - Why would I be?

Nandini - I mean, you will be okay if Mom wants to move on with him?

"Of course I would be.. if she wants to move on in life, she can whether with him or anyone in that case.. I know Dad also wanted it, he told me once that if he is no more there than I should convince Mom to remarry.. And Honestly Nandini I want her to move on in her life, she had wasted 2 years of her life in grief, Dad is not there and we need to accept it and move on.. Of course nobody can replace him in our life and there is no need to.. It's just she can make a bit space for some one else too.. I don't want her to be alone Nandini, We both are there, but we can't be there for her every moment... Someone with whom she can grow old with needs to be there in her life and if that some one is him than okay.. Until He is keeping My Mom happy, I am fine with this."