Chapter 15

Okay, okay today is my Haldi and I can't stop myself from freaking out.... How would I? and how could anyone expect me to be calm? it's my frieking wedding with frieking Malhotra and I don't know what to do to stable my heart.. I had a word with Mom, Navi and Cabir Bhai too but still none of their suggestions seems to work... My heart is beating so fast, I doubt it can come out any moment.... Everyone was busy in preparing for the ceremony, guest as in Parents of all our friends had arrived, last minute check is going on and my dear to be husband is in his la la la hand... 

Yes , you guessed it right he is sleeping and is not ready to leave his comfortable bed, well I wanted to do the same but these pre marriage jitters didn't let me so I was wide awake from 5 in the morning... Every boy has tried their luck to wake Manik up but they all failed, so Neyo Mom asked me to get ready and she left to handle his prince... Hunnn prince my foot he is a jerk!!

All the girls were ready and they left for the venue leaving me with Inaya and Aliya to get me ready for the function... I don't know what to name my emotions as these are nowhere same when I was marrying Maddy, but this time it's different... Navya told me it's normal for every girl to feel that way before marriage, so I guess nothing was to be worried of...

So I am not scared of Marrying Manik I am simply just scared of marriage as my life will take a whole 360 degree turn after this... Well I pushed all the thoughts aside and concentrated on getting ready...No matter how much that jerks annoys me, and how much of a fake wedding this is, the truth is it's my wedding and I am gonna look my best...

I changed in my gorgeous yellow dress after a quick shower and Inaya helped in with my jewelry while Aliya with my make up.

After giving a final touch and satisfied with her work she ask me to look in to the mirror and I had a huge grin on my face followed by others... Well I look pretty... Wait for Manik to see me...

Oh Aiyappa!! did I just said that, like really as if Manik is dying to see his bride, it will never make a difference because no matter what it's still a fake marriage for him

Oh Aiyappa!! did I just said that, like really as if Manik is dying to see his bride, it will never make a difference because no matter what it's still a fake marriage for him... I don't know why but I immediately felt heartbroken.. I know I shouldn't, but what can I do...

Navi - Oh My goodness, Nandu you look so good...

Navya squealed looking at me and I smiled at her, Mukti and Barkha were in opposite team so I guess I will see them with Manik...

Navya - Girls come on let's leave, it's time to take her down..

She look at me to seek permission and I nodded and made my way out...

The ceremony is planned near pool side, I reach there and nearly gaped at the beauty, well the Farm house is gorgeous enough but now the decorations were giving a warm touch to the beauty... There were two seats with a yellow curtain in between I guess each for me and Manik and the area is decorated with paper flowers, yellow flowers, lanterns and other stuff everything either in yellow or white....