42: Flavour

Y/n's POV
•••
//Disclaimer: This imagine contains vivid imigary that may be too intense for some readers. Contains: smut.\\
•••
The burning sensation begins pooling between my legs. My body misses his touch. My body needs his touch.
He's almost always running late on his way home from the studio.
I hate it more than anything when he is.
Laying myself back on the king sized bed; I rid the cropped shirt and skinny jeans from my body. Leaving my warm figure in only my bralette and matching thong.
My cold fingers slowly slide their way down my tummy, sliding into the lace wrapped around my heat.. quickly heating them up.
Pleasure begins escaping my lips in the form of light moans and curses.
I imagine that it's not my fingers that I am clenching around my wetness.. but his. His fingers, his teeth, his buldge.
My mouth begins leaking drool at just the thought of him.
A loud moan escapes my windpipe as I shove my middle and pointer finger deep inside.
"Fuck, I'm gonna cum." I mumble.
"Bet."
I look up and throw the covers over my exposed body once I notice Shawn standing, arms folded across his chest, in the doorway.
"I-" I gulp down the pleasure, "I thought you weren't going to be getting home til' much later."
He ignores me.
"Why don't you take off those pretty little sheets off?" His voice hums in a raspy tone.
His dominant figure marches in my direction. "You know the rule when it comes to playing with yourself, don't you?"
I nod. "Don't do it."
"And why not?"
"Because that's your job and I'll get punished."
His firm fists take hold my my ass and give it a light smack. "That's right."
I let out a small cry.
"I trust that you won't pull some shit like this again so I'll let you off with a warning. Just this time, but next.. you know I'm going to have to punish you, right baby?"
I nod.
His hand takes hold of mine and pulls it up to his face. Tongue, sliding between each finger.
"You taste so fucking good." He presses against my skin.
"Well.. you caused this." I whisper.
"How so?" He says, raising an eyebrow.
"I was just- just thinking of you. Your body.."
He pushes our foreheads together and lightly grinds his growing buldge against my thigh.
I lean back, pulling away with a moan. Every touch now just brought me more and more closer to my climax.
"So." He kisses my neck. "Fucking." Another one.. lower. "Sensitive." One last kiss, right on my sweet spot.
I moan once more.
"Wanna taste more of you, darling." He says, clenching my jaw in his hold.
"Please, Shawn." I beg in a harsh whimper.
"Not Shawn to you, it's-" he looks down into my eyes with his much darker ones, waiting for a response.
"Daddy."
He pushes me back and joins me on the matress.
Those lips of his leave a harsh kiss right in the middle of my sopping wet thong. They scoot up, his top row of teeth following along as they pull the pretty fabric down my legs.. until his mouth drops them on the floor.
He pushes his face closer to mine; his finger trails off to meet my heat. It massages my folds and lightly dips into me.
"Fuck." I mumble.
"Little Y/n doesn't like it when I tease her, does she?" He groans against my lips.
All I could do is moan in response to the power he holds on me.
"Wanna feel you- your mouth." I spit out.
"Sorry, baby. One more time?" He teases.
"Fuck, daddy just fucking eat me out already."
He lands a sloppy kiss upon my cheek, lightly smirking into my skin. Obligingly, he moves down in between my thighs.
His tongue starts slow. First, licking around.. and then finally dipping into my core, devouring my wet tastes and textures.
I cry out in pure bliss as my mouth begins to form the shape of an oval.
He adds another finger, pushing them in at a much faster pace.
"Oh fuck-" I holler in a raspy whisper.
"Come on, baby. I want everyone to know what I'm doing right now. Scream for me."
I look down at him, biting my lip. "Wha- huh?"
"You heard me, baby. Fucking scream for me."
Slowly, and ever so delicately, he wraps his wet lips around my clit.
That alone causes me to throw myself back against the pillow, moaning his name louder than ever.
The vibrations of his words being held against my wetness fills a warm knot building inside of me.
"Fuck, I'm so close-" I shout.
"Cum all over my tongue, baby." He demands, and with that I let myself go.
A long string of moans unravel one right after another. My eyes roll back into my head as a lay there in pure harmony.
"Oh, oh my f-" I can't even manage to speak.
My thighs collapse as I gently fall from my high.
Shawn lifts his head up and wipes the access wetness from his chin. "So good."
I slowly set myself up and notice a wet dot of precum staining his boxers through his unzipped jeans.
"Now it's my turn to try."
•••
This was a long one!
Long like Shawn's d-