54: All For Love

Shawn's POV
•••
     She waits patiently for a taxi to pull up. Where's she going now? To see Roger? Another? What does he have that I don't? I could and would give her anything.. everything. God those hands. Look at those precious, soft.. little dainty hands. Imagine them in mine. Her body.. against mine. Fuck, Y/n. That name oh her beautiful fucking name. What I would give to whisper it into her ears along with sweet nothing when making love. She opens the cab's back door. Time to see what she's up to.
•••
     Who's this? Y/n oh sweet little Y/n.. what about us? Why are you with him? Whoever this is?
     I love the way you look.. even from the window of his apartment, but just imagine.. you in mine.
     Why does she push him off of her like that? Does she not want that? His hands on her? She wants to talk to him. He wants to fuck her. I want to love her. God Y/n I'd treat you so damn good you know that. You kiss on my lips, my cheeks, my nose, my chin.. oh god you make it seem so simple. You could be with me. You know I make you happy. My lips are better in your. My hands are better on you. You storm out at him. That's it. Leave. He's not worthy of you.
•••
     I sit back on my couch, just thinking. What if she showed up to my door right now? It's winter, I put my gloves on. Not for the cold. The cold never bothered me. To shield back the prints. The blade, I put it in my coat pocket. Take a cab. I go. Get him alone. I see him, just across the side walk of his place. So perfect. Couldn't be better in fact. Done my research. A executive for the biggest company in town.
•••
     "Ben? Ben Baker?"
He turns to me, "Who's asking?"
I flash him the most evil grin along with a chuckle, "Sorry, I'm an intern. For your company," I stick my hand out, "Pete Hansel."
Pete Hansel a new intern. See? Told you I've been doing my research. I know I'm not him. It won't matter? He's not going to tell anybody. Just trust me.
     "My boss said there was something that he wanted me to give you," I tell him. He nods.
     I motion him to follow me to my car. Gullible. He does.
     "It's right here," I pretend to reach into the backseat.. go for the pocket go for it. I do.
     Right through his thick skull. In the back trunk where he belongs.. away from Y/n.
     She will be mine.
•••
I'm so obsessed with the show "You" that it has come to this😂!