He finds out you got bit

Negan

You hadn't told him until the very morning of the day you died. Over the past few weeks he had been so preoccupied with winning the stupid war between him and Rick, that he barely payed you much attention.
You couldn't hide it anymore, you were getting weaker and sooner or later someone was bound to put two and two together.
He was in a meeting when you went to him. Barging in unannounced, only to receive a glare from everyone around the table, except Negan. He knew something was wrong just at a glance.
After he not so kindly told everyone to get lost, it was just the two of you in the room. You sat in the closest seat to him, not daring to look him in the eye.
He laughed at first, saying if you were pregnant, then the two of you really were drunk to forget to wrap it. It was obvious you didn't find it funny, and his laugh soon died.
You looked at him and started to cry. The truth came out in a mass of sorrowful sobs.
At first he was in shock. He was shocked that after all this time, all these years, you got bit. The dead were usually not a problem anymore, as everyone had gotten so used to fighting them.
Then, realisation set in.
He pulled you on to his knee, resting his head in the crook of your neck. His girl was going to die and there was absolutely nothing he could do to stop it.

Rick

You two had been out on a run the day before. You had been swarmed and you knew that the horde would have torn you apart right then and there if Rick hadn't came and saved you.

You didn't notice the bite until that night when you were getting undressed, assuming that the pain was just from a sprain or something.
You knew you had to tell him. It was going to be, quite possibly the hardest thing you would ever have to do. But there was no avoiding it.
When he came into your shared bedroom and saw you sitting on the side of the bed, the smile instantly dropped from his face. He knelt Infront of you and held your hand, asking what was wrong.
When you reply, he goes all quiet at first and just looks at you, taking in every detail of your face into his memory. He can only whisper your name before breaking down and resting his head on your lap.

Daryl

As soon as he returned from his hunting run and went to your room to see you, he knew something was wrong. Your face was tear stained and your arms were wrapped tightly around yourself. You knew you had to tell him, it was the only thing you could do. There was no avoiding it.
He sat down beside you, fear etched on his face. An emotion you rarely saw The Daryl Dixon express.
As soon as the words left your lips, he was up on his feet and punched the wall with all of his might, leaving a small crater. His anger soon turned to sadness like a flick of a switch as not two seconds later, he was by your side pulling you into a bone crushing hug, with his tears falling into your hair.

Carl

You got bit on your birthday. Carl had made a big deal about it, setting up a little picnic out in the woods. He had even managed to find birthday candles and party hats from God knows where. The two of you spent the whole afternoon out there, almost forgetting that the world had ended. Until you were swarmed.
Upon returning to Alexandria, you were both injured. You were in the house waiting for Carl to be finished at medical. When he returned he wanted you to go and get looked at. You panicked and wouldn't go. Carl was annoyed, he just wanted to make sure you were okay. He tried to lighten the mood and lift you over his shoulder like he'd done many times before. Usually it made you laugh, but he instantly knew something was badly wrong when you let out a cry of pain.
He told you to let him see, promising he wouldn't touch.
You started to cry, you knew he would blame himself if he found out, it was his idea to have the picnic.
His eyes widened as you lifted up your shirt, revealing the large bite on your lower stomach.
He started crying, pulling you close to him. Apologising like he was the one to bite you. He couldn't process it. He couldn't lose you, not after everything you'd been through. Not now.

Shane

Your mind was plagued with the reality of what the world had become. You left your tent late at night and carelessly went into the woods alone, to somehow try and clear your mind and unfortunately your only protection was a small knife.  Shane couldn't sleep so he sat by the campfire, keeping it low. He saw you stumble from the tree line and quickly made his way to meet you. He kept asking you what happened, which broke your heart.
You couldn't stop crying and he tried to console you and kept asking you where you were hurt as he examined the blood splatters  on your body. He froze once he lifted your shirt. It was like someone had pressed pause on the world.
The two of you made it back to your tent and you collapsed into it, Shane right behind you.
The two of you stayed in the tent until your end.